Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Jing Yuanyuan saw the surprised expression of the woman who stopped her in the morning in the interview hall, she did not expect to meet her here.

    Although the woman's face became fair and her long hair was loose, the white dress suit she was wearing was chosen for her in the morning.

    Now that she has put on delicate makeup, her whole person looks very different.

    Instead, the woman came over with a bright smile and greeted her, "Little girl, we meet again."

    Jing Yuanyuan nodded, and then asked a question, "Why are you here?"

    Could it be that she mentioned it in the morning? The opinion was adopted by her, and she came to sign up for the show? Or is it the staff?

    "Let's get to know each other again. I'm Lin Shan, the director of Fashion Life." Lin Shan smiled and reached out to her, "Hello, Ms. Jing, I'm very glad to meet you again.

    " She raised her hand, "Hello, are you the director?"

    She finally knew where the strange woman in the morning was. Her aura and bright eyes were hard to be found in the eyes of the woman who was rejected by her husband in the morning.

    Seeing her dull and cute face, Lin Shan smiled and said, "Hehe, did you get scared by me this morning?" "

    A little bit." Jing Yuanyuan thought she was a liar at first, so he hesitated.

    Lin Shan joked, "It seems that my acting skills have improved again."

    Lin Shan made people feel very comfortable, and she didn't put on airs. Jing Yuanyuan's original uncomfortable emotions were quickly calmed down by her.

    Jing Yuanyuan smiled, her acting skills are indeed not bad, but there are also loopholes, but she was too anxious at the time, and she didn't notice it.

    She thought, "Should I call the director in the morning?"

    "That's my assistant." Lin Shan asked with a smile, "

    What do you want to drink?" Well, it turned out that they discussed it in advance, but what is the director's purpose for doing this?

    Lin Shan went to get the milk for her, "Are you curious about what I did this morning?" "

    Thank you." Jing Yuanyuan took the milk and nodded. She was really curious. What Lin Shan did in the morning couldn't be an interview Bar?

    "Congratulations on passing the interview."

    Jing Yuanyuan almost choked on Lin Shan's words, did she pass the interview? The only time the two met was in the morning, so it was really an interview in the morning?

    "I passed?"

    "Yes." Lin Shan explained with a smile, "You have passed the test, dealing with people, knowing how to dress for people, and not contemptuous of ugly people, that's enough. "

    What she is doing is a fashion life variety show, the purpose of which is to change the outfits of amateur guests. She has met too many girls who have low self-esteem because of their figure and face. She hopes that every guest can mainly help them. Generate other contempt in the heart.

    Let every amateur guest participating in Fashion Life regain self-confidence and lead a brave and happy life.

    After listening to her explanation, Jing Yuanyuan understood what she did, but it was too routine. It was the first time she encountered this novel interview method. Every movement and every word she said was controlled by the director. Observe secretly.