Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Director Feng's eyes lit up, and he felt saved, "Both of you know how     ?

    "     Seeing that they were interested in musical instruments, their mother sent them to learn other musical instruments, because they had a companion, and they would not feel bored while studying, but wanted to play every day.     "That's great, Xiao Zhong..."     Before Director Feng finished speaking, Zhong Yueyi answered, "Director Feng, don't you like actors playing two roles at the same time? Let Yuan Yuan try , she plays the guzheng better than me.” Her     personality is too lively, she couldn’t sit still when she was a child, she wanted to play after playing for a while, Yuanyuan is different, she can sit for a whole day, learn the same thing and can calm down ,high efficiency.     Director Feng turned his attention to Jing Yuanyuan, "Can you play the palace god Fu?"     This is a very popular ancient song, the background is the palace, and it is a song often listened to by some dignitaries.     This piece is a bit difficult, the notes are complicated, and it is not easy to learn.     "Yes."     Jing Yuanyuan nodded, this piece of music is very famous, when studying, the teacher will teach them to practice with famous pieces, and also give them homework to learn to disassemble the notes and the meaning behind the music.     She has practiced for a long time and has a deep memory of this piece.     "Xiao Jing, why don't you try it?" Director Feng turned his attention to Jing Yuanyuan, "Lin Meiren's role is very simple, there is only one night scene where she plays the guzheng tonight, and there is also an assassination role, the assassination role can be used as a double , you just need to show your face."     He said again, "You don't have to worry about not being able to act. You don't need acting skills to play the guzheng. You can play it according to the tune you have learned. There are not many lines. I will teach you how to act when the time comes. ""     "The salary will be paid according to the actor's level, is that okay?"

    It was already very late, and the filming was about to start. Apart from the two of them, it was too late to find anyone else. Filming here was consuming money every minute and every second.

    Having said that, Jing Yuanyuan couldn't help but agree. She and Yueyue have been best friends for so long, and they have also filmed movies. They are all part-time jobs. They don't show their faces much. This is the first time they show their full faces.

    "Then I'll give it a try."

    "Okay." Director Feng yelled with a loudspeaker, "Come here, makeup artist, and take Xiaojing to make up and change clothes. It's Lin Meiren's role, hurry up." The makeup

    artist heard the call and ran away Coming over, seeing Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi's surprised expressions, she didn't expect to see them coming together in the crew.

    "Hello, please come with me, this way."

    She is a CP fan of the two, which girl can refuse such a beautiful girlfriend relationship, anyway, she can't, and she is also super envious of the two being so good, and hope their friendship will last forever live.

    Jing Yuanyuan and Zhong Yueyi stood up together, and followed the makeup artist to the dressing room. There were other actors in the dressing room, and they were also actresses who were filming night scenes. It was the heroine Zheng Muqing, Tao Lan, and other actresses. , Not famous people, they don't know each other.

    "Xiao Zhong, you're here today."

    Zheng Muqing's makeup was done, and when she saw Zhong Yueyi coming, she stood up and greeted her.

    "Sister Zheng." Zhong Yueyi walked over, "The costumes of this show are so beautiful, Sister Zheng, you look very beautiful in this." Zheng Muqing was already good-looking, with