Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Day 45

    At one o'clock in the afternoon, the final presentation of "Fashion Life" officially started.

    The netizens who were squatting in the live broadcast room couldn't hold back for a long time, and all of them rushed in.

    [It’s too difficult, it’s only one morning, I feel like half a year has passed]

    [Finally arrived at my favorite part, I love it so much, looking forward to Liang Xiu’s cross-dressing]

    [Every time I see this kind of cross-dressing, I feel a kind of satisfaction Feeling, it feels as if I have also become beautiful]

    [Me too, I can’t take this step, I like to watch others change]

    [If you want to change, change, don’t put too much pressure on yourself]

    The first to appear is still It's Fang Zinuan, she is wearing a beautiful purple dress today, her skin is fair, and this color suits her very well.

    "Good afternoon, everyone. After three days and two nights of transformation, I believe everyone is looking forward to Miss Liang Xiu's transformation. As a witness, I am also looking forward to the next transformation.

    " They are the guest teachers who created a different life for Ms. Liang Xiu."

    She called the names of the guests one by one, and this time Yaer was the last one to appear, and Jing Yuanyuan came in second.

    Having stayed in this position for two or three days, she was used to it, greeted everyone peacefully, and sat down in her own position.

    Other guests also came to the stage one by one.

    After all five guests arrived, Fang Zinuan said, "Let us invite Ms. Liang Xiu to come on stage."

    She quietly left.

    The lights on the stage and in the auditorium were all dimmed, and the only light was at the end of the stage.

    And a person slowly appeared at the end of the stage, it was the reformed Liang Xiu.

    Her current appearance has changed drastically from when she first came here, making it impossible for anyone to recognize her.

    Liang Xiu walked slowly on the big stage in her new clothes, and the beam of light followed her figure until she came to the center of the stage.

    A beam of soft light turned into a shining light for the entire stage, and Liang Xiu stood on the shining stage like a princess.

    [Fuck shit! Is this still Liang Xiu? She is so beautiful now! ]

    [Really beautiful, and very temperamental]

    [In the past, she was not good enough for me, but now I am not good enough for her]

    [

    Mr. Me, I'm going too! 】

    Liang Xiu is wearing the professional suit that Jing Yuanyuan matched for her, with a light blue top and a black skirt on the lower body. She looks very capable and shows off her figure perfectly.

    Xu Nuo put on light-colored makeup for her, which completely matched her outfit, and the two phases matched, very beautiful.

    Song Hailan gave her a capable look suitable for the workplace, with slightly curly hair and a high ponytail, which made her look very energetic.