Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Girlfriend's Popularity Day 10

    After the meal, everyone started a new day of tasks.

    First, we went to Ji Ruodan and Xu Li's house to clear the weeds. Everyone came together and looked at the house in front of them, feeling more and more balanced. It seemed that everyone's houses were equally dilapidated.

    Xu Li and Ji Ruodan cleared some weeds in the yard yesterday morning, and some corners and corners were left untreated. I don’t know if the land in the back garden is too fertile, and the weeds are overgrown and tall and thick.

    Jiang Yuansong took the initiative to say, "You guys clean up the weeds here first, and Ruan Yingyang and I will go to the back garden to open a road." He turned his head to look

    at Ruan Yingyang, "Can you?"

    He must be asked about pulling others to work. Opinion.

    Ruan Yingyang glanced at him, nodded for a while, "Okay, let's go."

    There were only the two of them on the scene, so they naturally had to take the initiative to do any rough work.

    [My Brother Jiang is very responsible and knows how to take care of girls]

    [That is necessary, Brother Jiang also loves his fans very much. As Brother Jiang's girlfriend fan, I feel very happy]

    [Ruan Yingyang is also very good, why no one mentioned it? He]

    "Dandan and I will go there too, the four of you will deal with the yard here first." Xu Li said, after all, they are old and this is their yard.

    Ji Ruodan actually didn't really want to go there, the grass over there was too deep, even if he was wearing a coat, he could be mowed by the grass, but Xu Li got her name, so she couldn't refuse.

    "There isn't much grass in the yard, Yueyue and I should go to the back garden to help." Jing Yuanyuan said, "Didn't Mr. Ji say yesterday that he wanted to experience how to use a herbicide watering can, and now it can be realized." She

    said Standing next to Ji Ruodan, she could see that she was a bit reluctant. It just so happened that the atmosphere between Zhong Yueyi and Lin Tian was a bit strange in the morning, so it was better for her and her sisters to stay away from Lin Tian.

    "That's good, I really want to experience it." Ji Ruodan walked down the steps with a smile, remembering Jing Yuanyuan's kindness.

    They assigned it like this, and the others didn't have any objections. Ji Ruodan, Ye Anjia, and Lin Tian were weeding in the yard. Jing Yuanyuan and the others went to the back garden to renovate first, and the task there was much heavier.

    [Jing Yuanyuan has a good memory, and even remembers what Sister Dan said]

    [And he also took the initiative to bear the important burden of Sister Dan]

    [What important burden is not what Xu Li said, she can go whenever she wants, why call us Sister Dan]

    [ I'm a bit annoying to the dean]

    [It was like this at the beginning, Sister Dan will not let Xu Li in the back, if so, I will really thank you]

    Lin Tian watched the group of them enter the back garden, thinking of Jiang Yuansong and Zhong Yue Yi bit her lips in the exchange scene, and wanted to follow, but Ji Ruodan stopped her.

    "Xiao Tian, ​​this pot is too heavy, come and help me carry it."

    "Okay, Teacher Ji, I'll come right away." Lin Tian had to stay.