Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "What are you doing?"

    Jiang Yuansong's question was also something other netizens wanted to know. What are these two people doing in broad daylight?

    Jing Yuanyuan finally untied the most difficult strand of hair before taking the time to answer him.

    "Yueyue's hair got tangled in the zipper of my coat, and it was untied immediately."

    Zhong Yueyi's brown hair was long and curly, she didn't like to tie her hair up, most of it was loose, her hair and her personality Even if they are active, this kind of hair-stuck thing will happen, provided that they are together.

    Jiang Yuansong never expected this to be the case. He thought that Zhong Yueyi's hair was indeed very long, and asked out loud, "Do you need help?" The

    other guests also turned their eyes and asked if they wanted to help.

    Lin Tian also turned sideways, "Is it difficult to untie it? I have eyebrow scissors in my bag to cut off my hair."

    Zhong Yueyi waved her hands vigorously from below. Her hair was so long after so much effort, so she didn't want to cut it. Lose.

    After Jing Yuanyuan saw it, she replied, "No, I'm about to untie it."

    Even if Yueyue didn't say anything, she would still refuse, and she was reluctant to cut her hair so long, she kept moving her hands, victory was about to come in front of you.

    The moment her hair was separated from the zipper, Zhong Yueyi straightened her body, her cheeks were slightly red and her hair was messy because of the long time of leaning over.

    She rubbed her hair, "Huh, it hurts me to death."

    This picture is different from her previous beautiful and elegant eldest lady style, and everyone found that she is quite cute.

    [It's the first time I saw Yibao's stupid look]

    [Hahaha, it's miserable, but it's funny and cute too]

    [It hurts the most when the zipper gets stuck in my hair, I usually just cut it off]

    [I want to know the clock What did Yueyi do, get entangled with the zipper of Jing Yuanyuan's clothes]

    [Long hair is the easiest to get entangled, especially Zhong Yueyi's curly hair]

    [It seems that Zhong Yueyi helped Jing Yuanyuan fasten her seat belt, and then didn't get up]

    Watching them untie their hair, everyone followed suit Take a breath.

    "Why did you get your hair tangled up on the zipper?"

    Zhong Yueyi said simply, "Look for the seat belt."

    This time it was because the two were looking for the seat belt on the car, Zhong Yueyi leaned over to help her fasten it again, when she got up Hair has been coiled around her coat.

    Jing Yuanyuan followed suit and nodded, "It's a bit difficult to fasten, and it wasted some time."

    Jiang Yuansong looked around, the commercial vehicle packaged by the program team was not bad, it was very comfortable to sit in, and had a high safety factor.

    "You don't need to wear a seat belt in this car, it's very safe."

    Neither did the other guests in the car.