Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    After He Beibei finished asking, the audience fell silent, waiting for her answer.

    Standing in the middle of the stage, Li Xueli's nervousness still hasn't been relieved. She clutched the hem of her clothes awkwardly, and didn't answer this question for a long time.

    Because part of the reason she stayed was to get angry with her parents. It may be that she has been disciplined by them for so many years, and she once again developed a rebellious mentality. The more things they refused to do, the more she wanted to try.

    She had done this kind of resistance before, and every time she was punched by them, and then given a sweet date, and then life became the same as before.

    When she was in school, her parents asked her to study hard, not to go out to play, or to make friends.

    At work, her parents told her to find a boyfriend and get married quickly, because every time during Chinese New Year, her parents would feel ashamed when relatives gathered to talk about her.

    It's not that she doesn't want to change, it's just that she is hit by them every time on the way to change, and then switches her life back to the previous channel.

    She couldn't keep up with the pace of society and was afraid of contacting strangers. She began to lock herself in the house. However, as she got older, she was forced to walk on the road constantly being urged by her parents to marry.

    Thinking of these things, she slowly calmed down when she was angry with her parents just now, she began to fear, and she began to doubt, can she really change this time?

    "Xueli, you can speak out whatever you have in mind, don't be afraid, we will help you." He Beibei was always watching her state, and seeing her painful expression, she must have thought of something bad.

    Yael is helpless about her parents' thinking, but hopes she can change her own.

    "Yes, Xueli, since you chose to stay, you also have the desire to change, can you tell us about the things you like?"

    Li Xueli's favorite things were robbed by her parents, and she has nothing but study. I understand, she is a boring person.

    "Study...does it count?"

    "Forget it." There was a trace of helplessness in Yaer's eyes, it was hard to think about what her daily life was like, "Is there anything else?"

    Li Xueli shook her head.

    She is only good at studying and nothing else.

    Jing Yuanyuan also opened his mouth to join the topic, "Then do you have a favorite color? What kind of clothes style do you like the most? Bags and shoes, you can talk about these." Li Xueli doesn't have a favorite color, clothes, bags, or shoes,

    because These are things that can be done in her eyes.

    She shook her head, "I don't particularly like anything."

    Jing Yuanyuan also felt a sense of powerlessness, how could someone not be interested in anything.

    Song Hailan also asked, "Are there any movies, TV shows, or celebrities you like?"

    Li Xueli also felt that she was very difficult to deal with, "Does the movie for learning spoken English count?" "

    ...Yes, how can it not be counted. "Song Hailan didn't expect that these things seemed normal to them, but Li Xueli didn't touch them.