"No. Dragons don't really lose sleep. I wonder what fried octopus tastes like?" Mal then retaliated causing Uma to laugh.

"Ok. Why don't we not do this?" Evie then cut in.

"Were celebrating our differences," Uma stated.

"I believe we're being challenged," Harry then stated as he noticed the suit of armor that stood in front of the group move.

"Let's split up and look for Audrey," Uma then suggested as she ignored Harry.

"That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me my ember, she's going to spell you," Mal stated as she held her hand out for the ember.

"Girls!" Harry then yelled as the suit of armor moved again.

"We have a situation here," he then said before the suit began to speak.

"Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?" Audrey's voice rang through the room as the suit of armor moved towards them.

The rest of the suits then jumped to life as they grabbed their swords and held them out towards the group. Carlos put his arm out in front of y/n before pushing her behind his back.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back,
We can counter their attack,
Hit them 'till their armor cracks," the group sang as they backed away from the suits of armor.

"This could get a little sticky,
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way,
Fall back, let me lead
You hold the line and we'll bring them to their knees," Uma sang as she stood on the platform that was in the centre of the room.

The group then all grabbed a sword for themselves as they stood back to back, ready to fight.

"Swords in the air if you're with me,
They got us outnumbered one-to-fifty
The victory is ours, because I've got a strategy,
You take the left and the rest of you can follow me," Mal sang.

"Nuh uh," Uma then said as she spun Mal around to face her.

"This is my crew," Mal then sang.

"Look, this is my squad," Uma sang.

"Well, this is my turf," Mal retaliated.

"Oh, my gosh," Evie sighed as she stepped in between the two.

"Look guys, we've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside,
'Cause right now we're on the same side," she sang.

"Until the night falls,
Eveyone
We'll stay together 'till the battle is done," y/n then sang as she swung her sword around her arm.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, we can counter their attack
Hit them 'till their armor cracks," the group sand together as they fought off the suits of armor.

"Until the night falls,
Were aligned
It doesn't mean that we're on the same side," the girls sang as y/n deflected a sword that one of the suits of armor swung at Harry.

"Watch your back, watch your back, watch your back, watch your back,
Hit them hard and hit them fast,
They're too heavy to react," they all sang as they fought.

"The situation is getting kind of heavy,
Hold your weapons tight, keep them steady
'Cause if we stick together,
We can make it out alive
I'll cause a distraction,
You attack them from the side," Mal sang as she and Uma worked together to defeat one of the suits.