5| The VKs And The Pirates

The group then made their way out of Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Arcade after Celia said her last goodbyes. When they made their way outside they noticed that a group of people were sitting on their bikes.

"Wow! Rookie mistake?" Carlos sighed as he recognized who it was on their bikes.

"Long time, nay see," Harry Hook grinned as he sat on top of y/n's bike.

"Get off my bike, Hook," y/n said though gritted teeth.

"This bike is almost as hot as you, doll," he smirked.

"Catch me if you can, Jay!" he then cackled before he and his crew took off on their bikes.

"Over the rooves?" Jay said to Carlos.

"Cut them off," Carlos added.

"Come on! Go, go, go, go, go," y/n said as she, Carlos, Aaron, Jay and Evie ran after them.

Y/n then sprinted around a corner after Harry. She was so close to Harry that she could grab him by the back if his shirt and just rip the cocky bastard off the back of her bike. He laughed at her as she skid along the floor, losing her balance and almost falling.

"Hook! You fucker! Get your ass back here!" she yelled after him as he rode off.

~~~

Carlos and Aaron stood on one side of a makeshift Foosball table in the back of Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Arcade as a team. Jay and y/n stood on the other side.

Carlos, y/n, Aaron, Jay and Evie had given up on chasing the pirates and were now waiting for Mal and Celia to return with Hades' ember.

"Damn you, Askari," Carlos huffed as he threw the ball back onto the table.

"Ha! You just can't beat the best, De Vil," y/n laughed as she and Jay fist bumped.

"Celia! You wanna play?" Aaron called after the girl as she ran past them towards her father.

Using Aaron's distraction to their advantage Jay and y/n grinned at each other before scoring once again.

"Dude!" Carlos exclaimed.

"Sorry," Aaron laughed slightly.

"Mal, did you talk to your-" Evie started to ask as she and Mal made their way towards the rest of their friends who were huddled around the Foosball table.

"I do not want to talk about that," Mal cut her off.

"Did you get the ember?" Carlos asked the girl as they made their way closer.

"Any chance that our bikes are parked in a locked garage?" Mal then asked the group as she held up Hades' ember.

"Uhh... yeah, not so much," Carlos muttered.

"The only way back to Auradon is the bridge," Mal sighed as she slipped the ember into her pocket.

"Well, that means we're gonna have to walk," y/n said as she shot one last ball into Carlos and Aaron's goal box.

"Cheater!" Carlos exclaimed.

Jay and y/n smiled innocently at him before fist bumping behind their backs.

Mal and Evie then started to make their way towards the exit but they were stopped by Jay.

"We still need a remote to open up the barrier," he stated as he grabbed Mal's arm.

"Great," Evie sighed.

Y/n then made her way around the Foosball table towards Carlos. He silently wrapped his arm around her waist without looking down at her.