4| Auradon

The teens were growing bored being trapped inside the car for so long. The sweets were running low and the car games were starting to get old.

As the car started to slow down Carlos and y/n peeked out of the window.

"'Welcome to Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better'," y/n scoffed as she read the the last sentence before she looked at Carlos.

He was too busy gawking at the huge buildings and the lush, green trees to hear what she had read.

They finally made it to the entrance of the school, Auradon Prep where a crowd of smiling people dressed in brightly colored clothing waited with signs, banners and music.

Y/n was the first to step out of the car. When she did she could feel everyone staring at her which made her want to shrink back into the car. Before she could do exactly that Carlos and Jay tumbled out of it. Carlos rolled into the back of her legs, making her stumble forward slightly as Mal and Evie climbed around the boys and out of the car.

The marching band and the cheering then came to a stop once they realized that the two boys were fighting.

"Ow!" Carlos exclaimed loudly as Jay stomped his foot on Carlos's chest.

"You got everything else, why would you want whatever this is?" he exclaimed again as he tried to pull whatever the two of them were fighting over away from Jay.

"Because you want it," Jay replied as he pulled back.

Three people then walked through the marching band towards the group. One of them was an older looking woman dressed in a blue dress with a pink bow on it. The other two both looked like they could be the same age as the VKs. The one was a boy with light brown hair who wore a navy suit. The other one was a girl with darker brown hair wearing a pink dress with a blue jacket over it.

"Guys! Guys, we have an audience," Mal warned through slightly gritted teeth.

Jay then noticed the crowd of people and the band before he laughed awkwardly.

"Just cleaning up," he said, smiling fakely at the older woman who watched them with a disapproving look. He then pulled Carlos up by the arm as he stumbled to his feet.

"Leave it like you found it~" the older woman said in a sing-song voice. "And by that I mean just leave it."

Jay then sighed as he threw everything back into the car. That's when he noticed the girl.

"Hello, foxy. The names... Jay," he attempted to flirt, smirking at the girl. The only response he got was a nervous giggle.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep," the older woman then said as she stepped in between the two.

Jay's smile instantly melted away before he stepped back into line with his friends.

"I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress," the woman continued, introducing herself.

"THE Fairy Godmother? As in bippity-boppity-boo?" Mal then asked.

"Bippity-boppity-you know it," Fairy Godmother smiled.

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just... appeared out of nowhere," Mal started "With that sparkly wand and that warm smile. And that sparkly wand."

Y/n then kicked Mal in the back of the leg while smiling sweetly at the Fairy Godmother. Mal bit the inside of her cheek as she attempted to keep up the act.

"That was a long time ago, and, as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future'," the Fairy Godmother smiled as she did some weird hand motions. Y/n's eyes widened slightly as she continued to smile politely at the strange woman.