6| Goodness 101 And Tourney

Y/n woke up the next morning to the sound of birds chirping and to the sun hitting her in the face.

"Will somebody shoot that damn bird?" she groaned into her pillow.

"And the Sun?" Mal added from her bed.

"Rise and shine, you two," Evie smiled happily as she pranced out of the bathrooms.

"Ugh, why are you so cheerful?" y/n grumbled.

"Well-"

"Don't actually care," Mal said, cutting Evie off.

"What time does school start?" y/n asked, half her face still smooshed into her pillow.

"In about... 10 minutes," Evie said "So you better hurry if you don't want to be late."

"She's always late," Mal retorted.

Y/n then blindly threw one of the teddies that were on the beds when they arrived at Mal, hitting her right in the face.

~~~

After meeting the boys the five of them were off to their first class of the day. Remedial Goodness 101.

For the first 20 minutes or so Fairy Godmother explained all the rules and regulations of the school as well as took the time to insist on learning the teens names. It still took forever for her to learn, even though the five of them were the only people in that class.

Y/n, who was sitting in between Jay and Carlos, had her head down on the table.

"If someone hands you a crying baby," Fairy Godmother started. "Do you: A) curse it, B) lock it in a tower, C) give it a bottle or D) carve out its heart?"

When y/n heard the question she banged her head on the table slightly with a groan causing Jay and Carlos to laugh softly at her.

Evie then excitedly raised her hand.

"Yes, Evie," Fairy Godmother called on her with a smile.

"What was the second one?" Evie then asked.

Y/n smacked her head against the table once more.

"Oh, ok," FG sighed sounding slightly disappointed "Anyone else?"

"Y/n?" Fairy Godmother asked when she noticed that the girl has her head down.

"Give it a bottle," she answered without lifting her head up from the desk.

"Correct," FG smiled "Again."

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos exclaimed as he nudged her in the side with a smile.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal chimed in.

"Oh," Carlos said.

"That makes so much sense," Evie breathed out.

The group then heard a squeal which caused y/n to lift her head slighty. She then folded her arms, placed them on the table and then rested her chin in her arms. A girl wearing a blue dress had made the noise as she walked past the teens towards the front of the classroom. She was carrying a clipboard and had a blue bow in her hair.

"Definitely related to FG," y/n whispered to Carlos.

"We'll see," he whispered back with a smile.

"Hello, dear one," FG smiled at the girl.

"Hi," the girl replied as she glanced back nervously at the teens "You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation."

The girl then looked back nervously again. Y/n and Carlos shared a look before they burst out into quiet giggles.