I

•••••••

"what the fuck!" Y/n said loudly, then run fast to grab her parents car keys.

Y/n was supposed to go to Tara's house that night with Amber but can't go because she's been partying her ass off, in her old friends house and got completely wasted. she just woke up when she saw a bunch of missed calls from her friends and she reads a text from Amber that Tara was in the hospital and had been stabbed nearly to death.

"guys!" Y/n calls her group of friends, who are waiting outside the hospital for them to be completed. There was Chad, his twin Mindy, and a blonde boy Wes. "there you are, where the hell were you?" Mindy asked her.

she fixed herself before answering, "got wasted, and have a full fuckin' hangover, can't get up, can't go to school but then i received your text, what the fuck happened?" Y/n said, they can see in her face that she is oblivious to the fact that she partied last night.

"we'll talk about it later, where's Ambe-", before Chad finished speaking he heard a familiar sweet voice. "hey guys, sorry for waitin-- oh my god Y/n hi, what happened to you?" she said looking at y/n before leading their way.

"we'll talk about it later." Y/n said before walking with them.

they all arrived in their friends room, with a police officer outside, and then they saw Tara with a bandage in her hand and a cast in her feet. even though she's in her state and just escaped death, she managed to smile to everyone. They all greeted her and gave her a careful hug. Amber, who's her best friend and so protective, checked everything and asked if she was all right a couple times. then it's Y/n's turn to greet Tara. Mindy elbowed her to tease before finding her seat. the girl knows y/n's little feelings about Tara.

"wow, how does it feel to be stabbed?" Y/n asked with a joke, the friends know how unserious y/n can get.

"it's actually good; i felt it in my bones." Tara replied with a serious look in her face while nodding. then the two chuckled with their playfulness.

"just kidding, i'm happy that you're okay, T." then the two hugged.

then she received a punch from the latter, "you owe me, you ditch me-- and- and Amber with your old friends that I don't even know." Tara said pretending to be angry.

before Y/n could speak, the door opened and revealed Tara's sister with a boy, who's probably her boyfriend. Y/N goes to her friend, can't finish what she's about to say, and stands next to Wes. They all look at Sam, who looks at them and then goes to her sister. Amber immediately went to Tara's side, being protective at all costs.

"you called her?" Y/n asked the blonde.

Sam introduced her boyfriend, then went to hug all of them except Amber. "Thanks for calling." Y/n heard while Sam was hugging Wes, confirming that she's right.

"Chad and Mindy are the twins, Wes and Y/n. i used to babysit all of them." she introduced them to her boyfriend.

"which we always like to be introduced, nothing to be ashamed of really." Y/n joked, earning a smile and giggles to everyone in the room. "and Amber, hey" Sam adds.

Y/n saw how big Ambers smile when Richie introduced himself, which is odd. then the sisters talked, and Amber decided that they should get going, which they all agreed to. they heard that Tara makes Sam stay. they all bid their goodbye, "hey, Y/n do you want to stay too? i know your parents are not home, it is not safe." she said to Y/n, sounding worried.