---

Sana was driving quietly. Every second that passes by, she was glancing at the rear mirror to check Tzuyu's condition in the back. Her eyes with those concerned looks and yet still have traces of pain.

As she glanced for the last time, she noticed that Tzuyu seemed to be having difficulty in its position. So she put the car aside and stop to adjust and fix the tall girl's seat. She didn't get out of the car. Instead, she just leaned forward toward the tall girl. Sana took her deepest breath before moving closer to Tzuyu. She moved gently so as not to disturb and wake up Tzuyu in its sleep. She gasped in shock when Tzuyu suddenly grabbed her by the wrist and immediately pulled her so that her body was pressed against the tall girl. It happened so fast that Sana didn't even realize that she was trapped in Tzuyu's arms. A while later, she heard a whimper. Then she realized Tzuyu was hugging her tightly.

"It does hurt. I thought it wouldn't....but it hurts."

"It hurt so much."

Tzuyu began to sob uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to cause you pain. Please, forgive me".

There's a desperate tone in Tzuyu's voice. Her eyes cry,  her heart bleeds, and her soul breaks. She slowly dies every day the fact that Sana was already gone from her life; regretting of losing the girl she loved.

The colours of her face fade and her once happy life are now like being surrounded by the walls of the dungeon. Black, dark, and empty with no one there to comfort her, and the only person she thought would be there is the farthest one away from her.

When Sana heard that, she immediately bit her lower lip to prevent the tears that were about to fall at any moment. Her chest was tightening. She is hurt. In an instant, the past all came back. Now, they meet again, when she heard Tzuyu's voice, and at this very moment that every time she was held and hugged by the tall girl, she suddenly felt what it was like to be hurt so much. She felt all the pain again that she thought she had lost it a long time ago.

In the silence of the night and the fact, they're being together in the same place. Emotions got freed inside of their chests.

At this momentous chance, Sana couldn't help herself anymore. She began to cry. It was a silent cry and the tears from her eyes slowly fall into her cheeks. It hurts for her knowing she can't explain what she feeling right now. Staring blankly, but she can feel her heart getting heavy, and there was nothing she can do but cry her heart out.

"I need you. Please come back to me, Sana".

Sana's chest pounded after hearing those words coming from Tzuyu's husky voice. She could feel the sudden change in the atmosphere. Tzuyu let go of her embrace at her. She was pulled even closer to the tall girl. Tzuyu carefully held and cupped the blonde girl's cheeks. Staring at Sana with filled of being lost in tracks. Sana feels the tension. The best thing she could do was held back and moved away before something worst might happened.

Now, it's too late. Sana didn't make it in time and Tzuyu was now kissing her. She can already taste the wine that the tall girl drank earlier. She becomes drowned even more by Tzuyu's kisses.

The longing is over. Their loneliness was overcome. And the missing pieces were occupied.

In the moment of her weakness, Sana let Tzuyu kiss her for a long time and she automatically responded to it. She let Tzuyu unzip her black fitted dress. She let Tzuyu take off her tuxedo jacket. And then, undressed her completely; only undies remained on her body. Sana was vulnerable and confused but also needy with the warmth she was longing for, with every kiss and touch of the tall girl.