Gone Metropolis

Y/n Pov

I was watching the news to see what was happening in the world when the news announced that Superman had killed Joker because he drugged him into killing Lois lane and his unborn child. When they died Metropolis went with them and Superman lost it.

I was a bit shaken by this. First was the fact that Superman had killed Joker. Secondly was because he killed his wife and unborn child because he believed they were Doomsday.

Mother came in the room to see what I was up to.

Angela: Hello Y/n what are you doing

Y/n: watching news, it is something I think you should look at.

He showed her the news about what happened. Superman killing Joker, his wife and child.

Angela just stared at the screen in shock. She never thought that Superman of all people would kill someone. She never thought that someone was the Joker.

Y/N: I think I should check the Arkham Asylum out. Make sure nothing to bad happens.
I just have s bad feeling something happening there.

Angela:'hesitantly'... Oh okay

With that you left the house through the window and climbed onto the roof. When you got on top of the roof you bursted into a sprint  towards Arkham Asylum.

Time Skip

When you got there however you heard shouting and then Superman and Robin flew out through the roof, away from the old asylum. Looking down, you noticed Batman looking at a body of an inmate so you decide to make your presence known and Y/N jumped down.
Batman looked to the noise and seen as you haven't met eachother before got into a fighting stance.

Y/N: Peace Batman, I came wanting to know what happened here except Supes and Robin flew of yet your here next to an inmates body

Batman: Robin killed him. Superman is killing crime before it happens.

Y/N: that is not good. If he came here maybe he will go to other cities' prisons.

Batman: he might. Who are you anyway?

Y/N: oh I'm Genji I've been fighting crime for a while

Batman: hero name?

Y/N: yep

Batman: I think you know who I am

Y/N: yes. I know you are The Batman

They both looked around and thought that they should leave. Realising that they are thinking the same thing, Batman and Y/N moved to the roof top were they decided to get to know eachother.

Batman: what's with the advance suit.

Y/N: my brother chopped some of my limbs of. My new mother put me pack together. So i am a cyborg now.

Batman: why did your brother kill you?

Y/N: the elders ordered my brother but when he did do it he felt guilt and sadness. Sometimes I go to the temple on the same day because my brother does and I listen to him pray for forgiveness.

Batman: well seen as Superman started his regime better make one of my own

Y/N: how about call you group The Insurgents

So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the book and I will see you in the next bye.