Chapter 80

Chapter 80 You Have Been Trapped in Reincarnation

    Liu Ying's original plan was to use the all-inclusive chaotic root to absorb the magic energy and hinder the resurrection of the big boss Dragon Yin.

    The chaotic spiritual root may not be able to absorb all the magic energy, there must be a non-magic domain, which can absorb the magic energy, and has a non-destructive existence to help absorb the remaining part.

    I don't know how Liu Ying found Lingnan, but Lingnan is standing here now, with a relieved smile on his lips.

    Xi Wuheng was very annoyed: "Didn't you use a black bead to run away that time? Use it again this time!" "

    That is a teleportation item back to the Demon Realm, one-off, for escape.

    " His gaze was powerless, very peaceful, even slightly curved, and he smiled sincerely.

    Cen Ge's eyes were turning black, the devilish energy was a fatal blow to an ordinary monk after all.

    She also smiled at Lingnan, thinking, so be it.

    The two looked at each other, and Lingnan's smile became more sincere.

    Xi Wuheng was even more annoyed: "What are you all laughing at, bastard!"

    Lingnan glanced at him: "I am laughing with my Taoist companion, don't quarrel."

    Xi Wuheng: "..."

    Xi Wuheng: "You Can you get out of a hundred miles?"

    Liu Ying said calmly, "It's too late."

    None of the existing charms can fly a hundred miles in an instant.

    She took out her magic wand.

    The gust of wind brought by the demonic energy never stopped, but the sun had come out again.

    Liu Ying was holding a big wooden stick, with the light behind her back, and the black magic wand flickering in her hand, very much like a god of death.

    Lingnan said again: "There is a spiritual nucleus in the brain, just in case, let's smash it."

    Liu Ying was decisive, "Okay."

    She waved her arm and beat it down with a stick.

    "Boom."

    Lingnan's flesh and spirit core fragments turned into the last devilish energy and were absorbed into the magic flame sword.

    There is no trace.

    Everything is a foregone conclusion.

    The sky is bright and the air is clear, and the wind is smooth. The sun shines on the human body, warming it up.

    Cen Ge still can't understand the endless grievances and grievances between Moyu and Dalu.

    But she saw the final chapter in a trance.

    The master came here bathed in blood, full of demonic energy, she smiled and said that she would soak in the cold spring for seven days to wash herself clean.

    Lan Ruoxu came, and she seemed a little confused. The biggest problem she encountered before was, "Senior sister! Senior brother snatched my fourth-grade orchid!" Chen An, Guo Tianyi, General Xun, and senior brother Chi

    Yanfeng They all came, complaining in a hurry, how strange and strange the strange species of the Demon Realm are, and how difficult it is to deal with.