Chapter 58

Chapter 58 [Love at first sight] [until death]

    "..."

    "He liked you quite a bit, but it's a pity that he died because he liked you."

    Yue Ge put away the mirror, and the moonlight in the room turned into a dim yellow light.

    The mirror is not an ordinary mirror, it can transmit the scene in its field of vision to the mirror through the eyes of the pet shark.

    Cen Ge sat cross-legged, using the spiritual power of the core of the spiritual vein to heal himself and resist the effects of the medicine, and casually tried to go back: "If Xi Wuheng doesn't leave the secret realm and doesn't go down, will he spend it with you?" "He can find the seabed?

    " Down?" Yue Ge laughed.

    Right now, they were indeed at the bottom of the ocean.

    Cen Ge doesn't know which part of the seabed it is, but from his spiritual perception, he can feel that the cave in the remnant mountain range that looks like the spirit vein of the earth element should come from the same source as the spirit vein of Green Island, because the geological factors are separated.

    In the process of defending against sharks, she was bitten by a colorful tiger that suddenly came out of the pet bag, and was taken directly into the sea. Because other sharks continued to do things such as "splashing water" to confuse their sight, and the night was covered, so that no one discovered her disappearance in time.

    When the colorful tiger brought her to the surface, he was bitten by a shark. And the other shark, still biting her, took her into the cave.

    As soon as she entered the cave, she was sprayed all over her face and body with an unknown medicinal powder, the effect of which was unknown, except for occasional heart palpitations. Like a poisonous snake dormant in the body, ready to bite the heart at any time.

    The cave itself is a remnant of the earth attribute spiritual vein, and she cannot absorb spiritual power. There is still the same trap at the entrance of the cave, and the contact will swallow the spiritual power, and it will be bounced back by the force. Sharks swim outside the cave.

    This is a complete trap.

    Yue Ge felt that he had the chance to win, so he also waited for her in the corner, showed her what she saw in the mirror, and allowed her to open the jade card and talk to Xi Wuheng to persuade him to leave.

    Cen Ge sat in the sleepy formation, his tone was still relaxed: "What about Lingnan? You have also seen the flying fish balls he made."

    Yue Ge smiled and said: "He, he can't take care of himself."

    When a beauty chats with someone under the dim light, it always makes the chat partner distracted. Seeing that Cen Ge was interested, Yue Ge went on talking like he was confiding.

    "Lingnan is sick. As long as he applies hot medicine, he will be under the control of the doctor, and he will not even be able to get out of the cabin. Those people are usually afraid for a long time. It is rare that they can control Lingnan, so naturally they will not You're welcome."

    Cen Ge nodded, indicating that he understood.

    Her attitude was too calm, but Yue Ge was not worried, after he finished speaking, he just looked at her with a smile.

    Cen Ge tilted his head, took a deep breath, and said with a smile: "You're playing with medicine again. The wild boar monster started to give medicine, helped Xiao Wei, and Feiyu Wan, and now it's still medicine... Do you have any skills? Something on the stage?"