Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Brother Chi Yanfeng: I just pass by, pass by.

    Cen Ge's mattress, covered with her quilt, and a squirrel pad on the pillow, she was sitting not far away.

    Feeling that the whole world is her breath, stretching from the nose to the whole body, Lingnan's whole body is tense, not daring to move.

    He thought he wouldn't be able to fall asleep, but his thoughts were only distracted for a moment, and the next moment, the boy in nightgown who hadn't slept in months and years fell into a coma.

    "..."

    "Squeak!"

    "Shh! Don't wake people up—" "

    ..."

    He went back to sleep, unaware that the hour he had agreed seemed a bit too long.

    It wasn't until a burst of resentful heavy footsteps gradually approached, followed by a strange breath, that he woke up with instinctive vigilance.

    An orange-red robe, a brother from the same sect.

    "Hi, Brother Lingnan." Chi Yanfeng's brother grinned at him, his bright white teeth reflecting light under the bright orange-white firelight—as if he was not afraid of him at all.

    Dazed Lingnan hugged the quilt: "..."

    Cen Ge looked at his little daughter-in-law's sleeping face broken by someone, couldn't hold back, turned her head and smiled in a very wicked way.

    After laughing, she still kindly pulled Chi Yanfeng to turn his head, not looking at Lingnan to change his nightgown.

    Lingnan was covered in blood in the trials and competitions and became famous in the first battle. Senior brother Chi Yanfeng just saw his cute appearance and said hello.

    When he came back to his senses, his soul was scared away, Cen Ge wanted him to turn his back to the Lingnan boss, so he turned around obediently, even covering his ears.

    After Lingnan said "Okay" weakly and the two turned their heads, Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng was shocked to find that Lingnan still had a life.

    The quilts and mattresses were all neatly folded, and there was a puddle of fluffy flesh pads on top of the soft quilt.

    The next moment, he saw Junior Sister Cen Ge pick up the squirrel very freely, and put it in the hands of the black-robed boy like a child.

    Then put the quilt, mattress, and pillows into the storage bag, rolled up the bamboo mat, and stuffed it in.

    In an instant, the stone road was empty, as if no one had ever slept warmly and comfortably by the side of the road.

    The squirrel woke up by the chilly voice, rubbed the slight warmth on his palms, and happily said good morning to the boy in black: "Squeak!!"

    Lingnan smiled with downcast eyes, stretched out his index finger and carefully scratched the squirrel's chin . The squirrel suddenly let out a long "squeak" and lay down in the gradually warming hands.

    Senior brother Chi Yanfeng had a weird expression for a moment, and he had an illusion—

    could Lingnan be just a young boy in essence?

    After appeasing the squirrel, the black-robed boy glanced at him coldly in the firelight, with only coldness in his eyes, "Why are you here?" Senior

    brother Chi Yanfeng, who was so frightened that he almost knelt down on the spot: "..."

    I'm sorry, it was an illusion , is definitely an illusion!

    The squirrel pointed the way forward, and the three of them and one mouse continued to go deep into the secret passage.

    Brother Chi Yanfeng stumbled towards Lingnan to explain why he came here (to wake Lingnan up).

    It turned out that after Cen Ge turned on the location function of the jade card, although it was turned off in advance, Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng still saw the location of the location.

    He was worried that Cen Ge would encounter an accident, so he remembered the location and groped in the secret passage bit by bit.

    Unexpectedly, he found his younger brother and younger sister.

    There is no day and night in the secret path, and the senior brother can no longer tell the time change, and he doesn't know how long he has been looking for.

    Cen Ge took out the alarm clock that rings once a day to remind himself to take Qingxin Pills from his sleeve, and recalled, "It's noon on the third day." It was already the

    third day since they entered the secret passage. On the first day, I was looking for the way. At night, I took a rest in Lingnan and slept for more than a whole day. On the third day, the senior brother came to find him.

    Senior brother actually searched like this for a day and a half, Cen Ge sighed, and didn't blame him for waking up Lingnan.

    Speaking of which, how long has Lingnan not rested? To be able to sleep all day...

    However, Lingnan had no self-knowledge, and glanced at his brother with disgust: "You can find us by groping like this, and you can get out of the secret realm with a little change of thinking."

    The brother trembled and did not dare to refute, "I'm sorry, I woke up you who were sleeping."

    Lingnan was silent for a long time, and suddenly said something with a strong philosophical meaning: "It is very hard to wait hopelessly in a dark place. Since you have found it, then let's do this." Let's go."

    Because the senior brother had already regretted saying hello on a whim, and now he dared not ask more about what darkness is, so he could only hold the torch to disperse the darkness and act as a tool, almost forgetting his purpose of looking for them.

    Cen Ge understood senior brother Chi Yanfeng's stress response.

    During Lingnan's days in Qianshanzong, it was difficult for him to have equal friends because of the face-slapping template of upgrade-flow novels. His daily life is hard mode.

    But she has nothing to say, and she is not the author.

    There was some silence for the rest of the way.

    The author has something to say: Brother Chi Yanfeng: Silence is my best protection.