Chapter 17

Chapter 17 The male protagonist actually confessed his love like this, shocking!

    "Stop pretending!" Lan Ruoxu, who had been busy behind the deck for a long time, was a million upset when she saw that she was pretending to be drunk and playing Wuheng.

    She violently pulled Xi Wuheng up, threw it aside in distaste, and clapped her hands, "We're almost on the shore, please do me a favor and wake up all your brothers and sisters at the same peak."

    Xi Wuheng loosened his hair and was thrown On the railing of the deck, there was a "bang".

    Under the warm wind, he opened his clear peach blossom eyes, rubbed his cheeks, his face was full of innocence, "I didn't pretend, I was really drunk."

    Lan Ruoxu sneered, "Pooh": "Last night, little girl Xiao Hua Good intentions to give everyone a drink, you are fine, pretend to be drunk and go to sleep next to you after a few sips, as if you are afraid that someone will eat you."

    Xi Wuheng narrowed his eyes, with a misty smile: "..."

    Lan Ruoxu raised his eyebrows. With hair on the ears and sideburns, she looked like she was about to fight, and sneered, "The situation yesterday was dangerous, and her first reaction was to look for you. If you don't like it, just understand and refuse directly, pretending to be a mortal who can't use spiritual power to force out the power of alcohol" What does she mean?"

    Xi Wuheng slumped against the railing, grasping it with his hands, his fingertips were faintly pale, he chuckled lightly, almost mocking: "She doesn't like me." "No?

    " Lan Ruoxu was about to listen to the scum Male quotation, I didn't expect to hear this answer.

    Xi Wuheng gave a faint "um", "No."

    After finishing speaking, he smiled at Cen Ge: "In comparison, you are more likely to like me, right?"

    Cen Ge was not polite Rolled his eyes at him.

    It's no wonder that in the original book, he and Xiao Wei had a sadomasochistic relationship, and there were a lot of misunderstandings. As for Wuheng's unrestrained attitude in the early stage of the play, she would be sorry for the heroine if she didn't arrange a chasing wife and a crematorium...

    She didn't worry about the relationship between the hero and the heroine, so she changed the subject and asked: "Did you put the spirit stone in the cabin? "She came to look for Xi Wuheng, originally only intending to ask this question.

    "No," Xi Wuheng lowered his head, smiled almost frivolously, then raised his head and waved towards the roof of the cabin, "Lingnan! You entered the cabin last night, did you put the spirit stone?" Cen

    Geshun Looking in the direction that Xi Wuheng greeted.

    I only heard a gust of wind passing by my ears, and a pure white seagull was parked on the top of the cabin.

    ——Then he was quickly caught by a Qingxi Peak disciple with a net and dragged to the deck.

    "Additional meal!" Qingxi Peak disciple shouted.

    A group of people on the deck who were staggering and paralyzed into drunken fish got up instantly, and surrounded the disciples of Qingxi Peak like locusts, their eyes were bright, and they were not drunk—"Additional meal?

    What extra meal?"

    "Is this meat delicious?"

    " Do you still have the octopus legs from last night?"

    "..."

    Lan Ruoxu, who wanted to urge them to get up and go ashore: "..."

    Cen Ge, who was surprised by the painting style of the world of cultivating immortals: "..."

    Maybe this is the new era. Immortal cultivators.

    When Cen Ge realized that Ling Nan was not on the roof of the cabin, and Xi Wuheng changed the subject to lie to her, he was already far away, not knowing where to go.

    Speaking of which, Xi Wuheng was not drunk, so why did he pretend to say such things? Miss Xiao doesn't want to do something like this...

    Cen Ge frowned and thought about it.

    Hiss...

    No way...

    Could it be that Xi Wuheng...

    The familiar, palpitating murderous aura was projected in her direction.

    Cen Ge's heart was just shaken, he held the ordinary sword hanging on his waist, and turned his head dumbly.

    Xiao Wei smiled sweetly at them, her eyes were almost flawless obsidian, she stroked her ears with dark red bead earrings with her slender hands, and lifted her hair coquettishly.

    The voice of the system sounded in her mind.

    [By pouring wine to complete the task of [Hexi Wuheng's daily contact], congratulations to the host for receiving the reward [Sexy Eye Waves]. 】

    【The main mission of [Hand in Hand with Xi Wuheng] has not been completed yet, the host please do your best. If you don't complete the main task within ten days, you will lose [Big Flashing Eyes] and [Five Times Training Speed]. ]

    ...Like Lan Ruoxu?

    The boat landed.