Chapter 42

Chapter 42 "Who is okay to raise pigs!"

    In the dark woods, Cen Ge stepped on the magic flame sword and lifted into the air, holding the ordinary sword, looking straight at hundreds of wild boar demons that were as high as the treetops with red eyes. They are all over the mountains and plains, with no end in sight, front, back, left, and right, and they can't run away.

    The Demon Flame Sword was unwilling to be reduced to a mount, and was about to move and drink blood, but she stepped on it hard, be honest.

    Cen Ge took a deep breath, and looked at the group of wild boar monsters that suddenly appeared all over the mountains and plains.

    When facing the huge monsters all over the mountains and plains in a waking state, it is impossible to say that he is not nervous, but it is very nervous... not at all. They are just pigs after all.

    Xi Wuheng stepped on the ordinary sword and flew to her side, said with a smile: "Your sword is disobedient, go back and let it be used as a fire stick for a few days, it will definitely be honest."

    Cen Ge just wanted to laugh, when he turned his head and thought... Lingnan It seemed that the faulty sword had been burned under the alchemy furnace for several days.

    She finds it even funnier.

    The other disciples of Beihan Peak also followed up, wanting to complain about how relaxed they were, but the disciples of Nanyun Peak were already yelling: "This wild boar monster is not a spirit beast, but a monster beast. It has no intelligence. Which of you has pigs? Let the pigs chat with them!"

    "No!" The others responded unceremoniously, "Who has nothing to do with raising pigs! Isn't it good to raise tigers and pythons?" "It's okay to

    have pet fragrant pigs!"

    "No! Isn't it nice to raise rabbits and cats?"

    Nan Yunfeng disciple who asked: "..."

    Beihanfeng disciple who wanted to complain: "..."

    They can always tell some cold jokes in dangerous situations. The monks of Shanzong are indeed extraordinary.

    The evil spirit on Jianxiu's body made the wild boar Yaoyi with red eyes instinctively stop for a while, and then his eyes changed, and his pupils were red as if dripping blood.

    The leader of the wild boar demon king howled with bare eyes, and led the wild boar demon army to rush towards them!

    If there are only sword repair disciples from Beihan Peak in the team, dealing with the wild boar monster is very simple. Just fly in the air and play with the wild boar monster like a bullfight.

    It's a pity that there are no ifs. There are many monks in the team who can't fly. They couldn't run at the beginning, and now they can only fight head-on.

    Therefore, a group of more than ten Beihanfeng disciples all clenched their swords tightly!

    Cen Ge also circulated his spiritual power, concentrating his metallic spiritual power on his customary mortal sword, giving it the sharpness to cut iron like mud.

    The sword intent was extremely sharp, cutting off the branches and leaves of the trees in front of him!

    ... as if looking at prey, with fiery eyes determined to win ...

    Cen Ge shook his head, not caring about the oriole behind him right now.

    Swing the sword! Swing the sword! Swing the sword again!