Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Both People and Ghosts Counseling, Only Pippi Is Really Scared

    The channel of the spiritual vein is quite long. When you come, you hold the sword to explore the way, and when you go, you step on the sword directly, and the sword flies out.

    After Cen Ge stepped on Fanjian, looking at Xi Wuheng who was also Yufanjian, he finally sighed a little: "It's a pity that your previous cold sword is gone." If I remember correctly,

    Rouguangjian is his natal spirit sword, Connect with spirituality. I don't know if he was holding on when the sword was broken.

    Xi Wuheng smiled and pointed to the Demon Flame Sword which had returned to the form of a ring, and said with a smile: "It's not enough to just talk about it, how about you give me this sword?"

    Cen Ge also smiled: "I want to give it to you, but it It is already my natal spirit sword, unless I die, otherwise—"

    "You have no chance to die," Xi Wuheng still smiled, "If you die, I will definitely die before you."

    "Hey..." Cen Ge opened his eyes slightly, it's hard to miss this answer, right?

    "I'm telling the truth," Xi Wuheng said with a playful smile, "If someone attacks the sect, Beihan Peak is definitely protecting you. Until they break through Beihan Peak's line of defense, you will be fine." "Yes, yes.

    " Yes, it's the truth..."

    Cen Ge was a little confused, she was a little disappointed after hearing this standard answer?

    What answer did she expect to hear?

    Xi Wuheng promised to protect her. At that time, Xiao Wei was still alive and kicking, and Yue Ge was also dormant in the dark. Now that everything is peaceful, they all start a scavenger hunt.

    Are you still looking forward to his affectionate promise? What reply could she give?

    They also chatted about some trivial things about kendo, mainly about Xi Wuheng. After a while, we reached the exit of the spirit vein.

    There seemed to be an earthquake outside, and the exit was blocked by gravel spirit stones, leaving only a small passage for one person to enter and exit, which required climbing up.

    Seeing this, Cen Ge jumped off the sword without saying a word, and climbed up in twos and twos. Wuheng stretched out his hand to help pull him up.

    Xi Wuheng took advantage of her pull to jump to the ground gracefully, held her hand and said, "Thank you."

    At the right time, there was a small "crack" sound from the exit of the water attribute spiritual vein next door.

    Turning his head to look, he saw Pippi Shrimp trembling behind him, with a pair of large tongs on top of his head, and his tail, which was wrapped in thick armor, knocked to the ground from time to time because of the trembling, making a "click" sound.

    Behind Pippi Shrimp, Lingnan was dressed in a black robe, undisciplined and indifferent, with his back to the white light, looking at them silently.

    When he is usually expressionless, it is probably like this that makes people wonder if he is angry.

    But at a glance, Cen Ge had an intuition—

    Lingnan was angry.

    ——At the same time, her intuition told her that now let go of Xi Wuheng's hand and go up to chat with him to resolve the situation.