Chapter 57

Chapter 57 "..."

    The night was dark, and at the end of the deck, two people were confronting each other.

    Xi Wuheng held up an impeccable smile. Seeing this, Yue Ge sneered coldly: "Oh? Are you sure?"

    Xi Wuheng's heart was shaken, and suddenly he had an epiphany, he jumped back and drew his sword to point at him.

    Yue Ge smiled brightly, stretched out his hand to hold Fan Jian, and broke it off easily.

    Xi Wuheng... He was holding the broken sword, the sword was trembling in his hand, he knew that he couldn't even generate sword intent right now.

    "I died and came back to life, right?" Yue Ge smiled, "When Lan Ruoxu asked me to help with something, I finally got some free time to ask about the inconsistency between memory and reality at the bottom of the cabin. The curled up Xiao Wei... Sure enough—

    "Her Heart-Heart Gu dagger cannot be killed by spiritual pets, it dies when touched, it is in Lingnan's hands. I took a water-repellent bead from her, which can dive to the bottom of the sea.

    "I can understand the thoughts of the other me, yes, although he is dead, I can understand myself...I must want to use Lingnan as a bait to trap Cen Ge in my cage forever, so that she can only ask for help. Begging for my hug.

    "I failed, the cause of death must not be on you who cannot kill, and it must not be on the best Cen Ge in the world... Then it can only be on Lingnan, right? A person who has the Hexin Guzi Gu dagger in his arms, but dare not stab himself, poor bug! "

    Xi Wuheng threw the sword away, and didn't refute the fact that he couldn't kill. Not being able to kill is...not a big deal for a sword repairer, is it? He just

    interrupted his wild words with empty eyes: "You said 'poor bug! 'Have got everything you want.

    Yue Ge laughed loudly: "Everything? " Xi Wuheng, you are an opera family after all, are you so innocent? "

    For ordinary mortals, kissing is indeed not the point...

    Xi Wuheng's smile cooled down, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Cultivators don't need to do those dirty things.

    Yue Ge laughed and said, "You, you, there is no such dirty thing, how were you born? " "

    Xi Wuheng had nothing to say, and the unbearable memories in his mind were overwhelmed... He just gritted his teeth and stared at him.

    Yue Ge laughed wildly: "Besides, Lingnan is a dying person, so what if I let him die?" After the

    words were settled, it was like throwing a cup, the sea suddenly turbulent, and even the whole ship was in danger. Started shaking restlessly.

    The originally quiet night showed a ferocious side. Yue Ge laughed wildly, tore off his handsome and sunny mask, and mocked Xi Wuheng: "Do you think it's

    useful for you to be by my side all the time? You can stare at me, but you You can't do everything at once, staring at my lions, snow leopards, white-feathered sparrows... can't you?"

    "The seabed is such a wonderful place, there are many huge forces, and there is also a natural crystal palace. Attach the Beastmaster special bait to tame those stupid fish with ease.     "You can't kill me, you can't kill me from the beginning to the end! If you kill me, I will be resurrected, and there will be violent fluctuations in spiritual power... Guess, how many people will be crushed by the spiritual pressure this time?" Hai Mian     jumped Several sharks came out, and the sea water splashed all over him, drenching Xi Wuheng's whole body.     Many people woke up from the cabin, screaming and exclaiming. The night magnified the terror of the people, who recalled the indelible trauma of the deep-sea octopus.     At that time, it was Cen Ge who solved all this...     In a flash of light, Lingnan had a cold face—no one would be in a good mood when the first kiss and first experience were interrupted—jumped from the top of the cabin, and hit Yuege with a stick !     In an instant, Yuege was knocked to the ground.     Under people's admiring and fearful eyes, Lingnan said indifferently: "You have a substitute spell, even if you kill you, you won't die. Why can't you kill me?" In the eyes of everyone, the corpse turned into a shark full of sea smell     .     Cen Ge took a step behind Lingnan, Yu Jian flew to the deck, and nodded politely towards Xi Wuheng.     Xi Wuheng: "..."