Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The male protagonists are here

    Cen Ge's heart trembled, and he followed the sound to look.

    A person stepped out from under the eaves of the main hall where the sun could not reach.

    A black robe was wrapped around him empty, and the long black hair scattered to his waist fell behind him like a waterfall. His skin is fairer than snow, and his eyes are cold.

    The temperament is very special, and the words "lonely and clean" are written all over his body.

    Memories flooded out of her mind, and Cen Ge couldn't help pressing her forehead—

    Yuan's fragmented memories told her that the person in front of her was Ling Nan, her fellow disciple.

    Usually withdrawn, only occasionally nodding when passing by, can be regarded as a nodding acquaintance.

    And half of "The Supreme Dao is Ruthless" told her that the person in front of her was a high-cold boss who would practice Ruthless Dao and become a god in the future.

    The original body was a stupid and vicious female supporting role, who wanted to snatch his natal spirit sword from the boss, but he cut it off with a single sword.

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Just now he praised Tiandao as her father, but turned around and started making trouble.

    One script for the villainous female supporting role was not enough, so she was given a second script.

    The two scripts, the memories of the two original bodies were mixed together. Her mind was a little confused, and the veins on her forehead began to throb faintly, with a dull pain.

    "Let's talk about it later, okay?" Cen Ge supported his forehead and said, "I'll deliver the medicine to Master first."

    If you're going to faint or something, the thousand-year-old snow lotus in your arms should always be delivered to Master.

    With a sense of responsibility, she left Lingnan with an empty expression and walked towards the main hall without stopping.

    The main hall is tall and spacious, and in the center stands a red-gold and gilt-bronze alchemy furnace, which is bubbling. The senior brother in an orange-red robe stood by.

    After the eldest brother took the cold jade box, he didn't rush to hand it over to the master, but frowned at her: "Do you have a headache?"

    Cen Ge's heart skipped a beat.

    Tiandao had something to say to her, and Daoyuan was reincarnated safely, free from the pain of being cut by the sword.

    But at this moment, she was still worried that those close to her original body would discover her identity as an outsider and treat her as an evil cultivator who took her home.

    I saw the senior brother took out a storage bag from his pocket helplessly and handed it to her.

    "Remember to tell me after you finish eating the Qingxin Pill, don't be embarrassed."

    "Oh..."

    Cen Ge took it in a daze, instinctively took a crystal clear white Qingxin Pill from the bag, and swallowed it subconsciously.

    It tastes like swallowing a scoop of ice cream, it's sweet.

    After a while, the chill spread from the stomach, spread to the internal organs, and even the whole body.