Chapter 68

Chapter 68 You have fallen into reincarnation.

    After two people have an argument, they will either fight, or... one side will compromise.

    In the end, the master nodded with a livid face: "After you are promoted to Jindan, you will consider leaving the sect."

    Cen Ge nodded obediently.

    The master got angry when he saw her pretending to be clever, and swallowed his anger with the friendship between master and apprentice, and asked: "Do you have to help Lingnan?"

    Cen Ge laughed: "I'm not only here to help him... I'm very selfish Yes, I don't want to disappoint my master, I don't want to disappoint Lingnan, and I don't want to be ruined by my own cultivation..."

    The master stared at him without saying a word.

    "...So, help him find other natural spiritual roots, so that I can reduce my guilt towards him, so that I can continue to practice. This should be my only choice." The master said: "The natural spiritual roots are hard to find

    . "

    Cen Ge said: "The rest of my life, I will probably spend the rest of my life looking for the spiritual root...I will always find it." The master     said

    : "If Lingnan is like you and feels guilty towards that person, what should you do?"

looked at the master, but smiled and said nothing.

    Master:?

    Cen Ge laughed and said, "I should treat Lingnan the same way Master treats me."

    How should I treat Lingnan?

    Simple, frank and lenient, imprisoned, resisted and strict, go home for the New Year.

    The master turned his head and snorted.

    Cen Ge smiled and waited for Master to ask another question.

    Master has no more questions. So Cen Ge resigned and Yu Jian left.

    Cen Ge hid a lot of things and didn't say anything.

    She will not regard blood as the original sin, and try her best to find someone who has committed a capital crime. Although there are still suspicions of lynching, at least he can have a clear conscience.

    Cen Chifeng and she are indeed real masters and apprentices... Cen Chifeng also has a clear conscience, because she believes that the blood of Lingnan is the original sin.

    ………………

    Cen Ge returned to his residence.

    The spiritual power of the fire element in the body circulates warmly, which is comforting.

    She checked her physical condition...

    Has the realm returned to the foundation building level now? !

    Thousands of years of Taoism are scattered. The inability to feel the coldness is purely due to the help of the changed fire root.

    From the first level of foundation building to the golden core...it feels like a long time.

    Cen Ge collected his mind, sat cross-legged, closed his eyes and settled down.

    Observe the smooth movement of the spiritual power in the body, nourishing the muscles and veins everywhere, and an unprecedented sense of transparency from the spine to the tailbone.