Chapter 53

Chapter 53 The Dungeon of the Secret Realm Will Close Soon

    Xi Wuheng absorbs the core of the spirit vein very quickly. According to him, he is a five-spiritual root, and the core of the spiritual vein would rather be less stable, and don't have a certain attribute of the spiritual root that is too powerful, so that the spiritual power in the body is out of balance.

    Cen Ge didn't know how to comment.

    Said they were unlucky? Certainly not, after all, what passed through was genuine spiritual veins, and the full storage bag alone was equivalent to what ordinary monks gained from entering the secret realm ten times.

    But say they were lucky? It's not right either. They all have some scruples.

    Just... I always feel that something is wrong.

    The narrative logic in the original text is simple and follows one thread.

    But now, Cen Ge felt that he had dived into the bottom of the sea from the cross-sea bridge, and opened his eyes again, looking at the real ocean under the bottom of the sea.

    ——Her master may be the deep-sea octopus hiding under the surface of the sea.

    ...

    ...

    ...

    The disappearing Yue Ge enveloped the three of them like a shadow. The light in the secret passage is limited to the metallic spirit stones that Cen Ge put out, the light is like a bedside lamp, it is impossible to say that it is bright, and it is not possible to say that it is dim.

    In order to liven up the atmosphere, Xi Wuheng explained his spiritual root problem in a long-winded manner, and the response he got was Cen Ge's meditation and Ling Nan's calm sentence "Go back".

    Xi Wuheng made a suggestion: "Take the middle path?"

    The squirrel lying on his shoulder said lazily, "Squeak—"

    On the left is the spiritual vein of removing fire, and on the right is the spiritual vein of wood attribute and earth attribute .

    There is darkness in the middle, and I don't know where to lead.

    Xi Wuheng stretched out his hand to touch the soft squirrel, and then promised: "I have gathered all five spiritual cores, and I am in the strongest state now, so hurry up now?"

    Lingnan glanced at him: "Cen Ge has whales, I eat flying fish balls, you take your Pipi shrimp, go back to the shore and be with the people in the school, the safest." Xi Wuheng spread his hands: "Yes yes

    yes Ah, you continue to squat on the bottom of the ship, and I continue to be 'surveilled'—"

    Ling Nan was silent for a while, and then said: "Squat, just squat."

    Feeling bored, Xi Wuheng turned to look at Cen Ge: "You decide? "

    Cen Ge squinted, burned the spirit stones, put away the remaining spirit stones, and took the lead to walk into the darkness in the middle: "The squirrel has already said 'OK', let's go." Seeing Lingnan's eyes

    faintly Disagreeing with the meaning, she said gently: "Now we are on the foundation stone of the spiritual vein at the bottom of the island, this road also seems to go upwards, and it may lead to the Sword Tomb." Xi Wuheng asked: "Sword Tomb

    ? Cen

    Ge said: "Where I got the sword."

    Lingnan had no objection, and nodded quietly. As if he had thought of something, his face blushed a bit, and he secretly gritted his teeth to restrain himself from losing his composure.