Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    General Xun didn't hesitate, and immediately blew his whistle secretly.

    Guo Tianyi said: "It will take a certain amount of time for the soldiers to assemble, we have to go up first."

    Cen Ge understood.

    They are just bricks, so they don't need to be moved anywhere.

    Lan Ruoxu made a formula to use a powerful spiritual formula.

    Cen Ge paid attention to it, and without blocking Lan Ruoxu's sight, flew the Yufan Sword from the side, and took out the Demon Flame Sword from the storage bag.

    Guo Tianyi's eyes narrowed: "Why do you—"

    Cen Ge was stunned, and saw the magic light on the Demon Flame Sword, and the blood was so red that it dripped blood.

    Ling Ran hangs above the Demon Realm team.

    For an instant, Cen Ge felt palpitations.

    She felt that what she was looking at was not a sword that was bound to her and depended on each other.

    It was a blood-red abyss where demonic energy was raging.

    The Demon Squad who came to sneak attack, miscellaneous creatures, and human beings, all of them could not help but kneel down.

    Including Lingnan.

    His eyes are lifeless, as if he has lost his sanity and become a puppet.

    Cen Ge's heart beat violently.

    For a moment, I was speechless.

    The compatriots of the Qianshan Sect behind her, as well as General Xun of the Southern Zhou Kingdom, all lost their words.

    Only the brook, ignorant of everything, is still flowing.

    The Demon Flame Sword spoke in her mind in this almost peaceful atmosphere.

    "Master, do you want to kill them?"

    Cen Ge: "...kill."

    Cen Ge: "Leave Lingnan."

    The next moment.

    Countless blood flowers exploded in the air.

    The existence of those demon realms had no ability to resist and turned into flesh and blood.

    Not even a whole body.

    The stream was instantly stained red and flowed downstream. After a while, there was a faint smell of blood floating in the air.

    Lingnan's whole body was also soaked in blood.

    He still looked confused.

    His eyes were red and empty, not so much a traitor, but a

    red-eyed rabbit who knocked himself into a tree and knocked himself out.

    Cen Ge flew in front of him.

    Don't dislike the blood on his body and raise his chin.

    condescending.

    Sneered: "You are reborn, and you don't even want to find me, just go to the Demon Realm? Make yourself look like this?"

    And said: "Do you have to do it so tragic? Self-sacrifice, betrayal of the teacher, self-sacrifice... like it I am under a lot of pressure to make it like this."