"Oh Hunter, and..."

"I'm y/ns father." He says.

"Oh! Good, wait you, are you cured? You aren't having some trick up your sleeve are you?" Lilith says, examining Hunter.

"Hey don't touch me geez!" Hunter says swatting her away.

Lilith pulls up his sleeve and noticed the glyph marks were gone.

"He lifted it!" Lilith said.

"Because I took the Titan blood from you guys." Hunter says ashamed.

"You known It's okay, Y/N actually cracked the key and got some of the blood on her clothes so we have some supply." Lilith says.

"What about Belos and his plan." Hunter says seriously.

"We'll have to figure that out." Lilith says.

"Thank you so much for providing your hospitality to my daughter." Dad says, continuing to talk to Lilith.

Hunter walks into the owl house, looking for you. He so desperately wants to see you again. At the same time he's terrified, he hurt you, what if you don't want to see him again?

He walks up the stairs, maybe your in the spare room.

As he walks around he gazes around each hallway each corner hoping you'll just pop out.

Hoping you can just pop out and give him a big hug. That's what he's been craving, that's all he wants, he just want to feel you, he wants to hold you, he need to feel your face burried in his chest, and his burried in your hair. He wants that.

He knocks on the spare room. No answer.

"Y/n?" He says.

No answer. He opens the door slowly and peeks his head in. The room is empty.

He sighs and sits on the bed and lays down. The sheets smell like you, it's comforting.

He ends up just lying on the bed wrapped in your smell and comfort. Hoping the real you will just turn up.

A door creaks open. He perks his head up hand looks to see who's there.

It was you, like he hoped but.... You just got out of the shower, you got Titan blood on you after all, you had to clean yourself. You were wrapped in nothing but a towel, sopping wet.

Hunter freezes up, face turned red.

You freeze up.

"What the heck?!" You yell, trying to cover up more.

"NO NO NO! IM SORRY!" Hunter blushes, slapping his hands against his eyes.

"I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE UH- YEAH! IM SORRY!" Hunter yells, just hiding himself in the blanket covers.

You run up to the clothes you layed on your bed quickly snatching them.

"What are you doing here? Are you cured?" You say quickly changing as he hides in the covers.

"Cured." He squeaks, still all flustered from seeing you.

You sigh and finally throw on your shirt. Hunter, flushed from seeing little patches of your skin.

"You can look now you don't have to hide anymore." You say.

He awkwardly sits up and scoots to the end of the bed. He stares at you anxiously.

Seeing you with wet hair, wow. He blushes.

"Well... are you.. okay?" You say.

"Fine." He says.