☆25☆

The 2 of you slowly make your way down the stairs, so far it's nothing but lights on the walls and clutter against the walls as well, leading you to nothingness.

"Gus you sure there's anything in here? Maybe they got rid of it all." You say.

"I'm sure it's somewhere." He says

"Oh look." You say pointing at a door.

"See! There's something" Gus grins

You twist the knob open and walk through the door, it's filled with old paintings and pictures. The 2 of you stare at it for a good while and starts walking n through the pictures on the ground picking up anything that looks interesting.

"Wow... look this art piece was made from entirely plant magic." Gus says picking it up.

"It has burns on it though." You say running your fingers along the burn marks.

You put the painting down, Gus already comes and runs up to you with something.

"Lookit!" Gus says holding an orb.

You grab it.

"Whats this for...?" You ask.

"Not sure but it's pretty!" Gus grins, walking around looking for something.

You giggle and pick up a newspaper off the ground.

"2 non pointed ear folk spotted by the boiling tapper." You read aloud.

"Oh that may help with Luz and going back home." Gus says looking at the paper as well.

The picture shows a man with a beard along with another man, no beard, but above his lips it is all blotted out in ink, it's hard to identify him.

"I mean I knew Luz told me there was one but I've never heard of 2" you say.

"That is weird, does the paper give worded descriptions on what the other guy looks like?" Gus asks.

You skim through the writing. Looking for details.

"It says he was blonde, nothing else." You say.

"Interesting. Does it say any weird activity they were doing or anything?" Gus asks.

"No... it just says one was more reserved jotting notes. The other was more interested wandering about while the other one was yelling at him for showing interest or walking away." You say.

"They seem like maybe friends or something but the other was more irritated while the other was more bubbly excited." You say.

"Maybe we should give this to Luz, It's probably not a lot of evidence to help her get home, but she should know that there was 2." Gus says grabbing the paper.

"That's a good idea." You say, treading around to look for any other interesting things.

Keep in mind, this room was basically walking in a ball pit but instead of balls it's artificacts and pictures and clutter you're treading in.

The room was wide, so you try treading to the exact opposite of the room to see if there's anything interesting there.

You pick up an old candle with 3 candles sprouting out of it. You glide your finger across one prong of the candle and a flower blooms, you do so with the other and a little cute illusion of a firefly shows up. Then you glide it against the other, and it emits music.

"This is beautiful." You whisper to yourself.

"Bard, illusion, and plant magic in one." You smile.

You drop it back down and pick up other random artifacts looking at them and studying them.