☆35☆

The night was hard, Luz tried giving you some things so you could sleep, but it didn't really do anything. You at most got 3 maybe 2 hours last night.

Eda made you both breakfast, and you snarfed that down, not because you were hungry but because you needed to hurry before anything happens.

"Finished?" Luz says.

"Yes, we need to go Luz." You say adjusting your seat.

"Right, let's get ready then, let me get some paper for glyphs in case." She says.

You nod and she runs off to get some paper. While she does that you go outside to see if the shields have been lifted. Which they indeed have, you were hoping to get there before they got lifted.

Shoot.

"Luz?!" You yell.

"Coming!" She says, running down outside with you.

"Okay, let's do this shall we?" She says.

You nod as the 2 of you ride on your palisman.

Hunter POV
Hunters currently walking around to check his mission board and see if he needs to do anything else.

As he's walking though, a lot of other guards are giving him stares, and muttering to one another. He feels tense, did something happen?

He opens the door to the mission room and goes to the board to see what's in his favor. But infront of the board is a big bulky guard, staring down at him.

"Oh hey Warden Wrath, how are you?" Hunter says looking up at him.

Wrath didn't seem to be in the best mood, he was towering down at Hunter, with an angry face and arms folded.

"Do you mind moving for a second, I need to find my next mission." Hunter says politely.

"No can do." Wrath says, immediately grabbing Hunter by the collar.

"Hey! What are you doing I am one of your officials!" Hunter says.

"Not for the meantime you aren't." Wrath hisses, pulling out his staff.

"What are you doing?! I Can have you fired for this!" Hunter says trying to break out of his grasp.

But Wrath stabs his staff against Hunter full on electrocuting him.

Hunter coughs, and yelps. Immediately going a little limp. Still conscious but a able to move.

Wrath hauls him over his shoulder and starts walking him to Titan knows where.

"W-what are you doing?" Hunter coughs.

"You're in big trouble boy." He growls.

"What? W-why.?" Hunter coughs.

"Everyone knows boy, don't think you were good at keeping it a secret." Wrath chuckles.

"What are you talking ab- *cough*" Hunter coughs.

"You know exactly where I'm going here, you know that thing you were hiding, or more like a someone, a girl?" Wrath says.

Hunter let's out a gasp.

"No- wait-" Hunter pleads.

"Sorry boy, Emperors orders." Wrath says opening the emperors doors

"No, please- I-"

Before he's about to finish his sentence, Wrath throws Hunter into the door and slams it shut.

Hunter, trying to stand up, lifts himself up, his legs slightly limp, trying to stand himself up, hand against where he was jabbed with that electric shock.