☆34☆

It was round nighttime, you were about to go home for your shift, you already said your goodbyes to Hunter, saying you'll see him your next shift. You were waiting by the library for your father, where you both always meet before you head home.

"Titan, Y/N, there you are." Dad says stomping towards you.

"Dad, hey, you ready to go home?" You say.

He removes his mask, and shoves it in his pocket, then putting his hands on your shoulders, looking at you.

"Dad..? you.. okay?" You say.

"Listen Y/N, I know who that boy you're seeing is, and you're not gonna like this." Dad says.

You freeze up. What?

"What?" You say.

"Come on, we need to get the hell out of here." Dad says pulling on your wrist.

"Dad!" You say.

"No, we'll talk more when we get home." He says.

"No, Dad, what's happening? why do you know this who told you?" You say shakily.

"I cant talk here Y/N, not with all these other coven guards around, home ok?" He says.

"I-I'm gonna see him again right? This is fine right? Y-you're not mad at me right?" You say.

"Y/N, honey, please, I know you're surprised but, home ok?" He says.

You shakily nod. and you both end up riding your staffs.

Time passes and the two of you are home. You quickly shove your palisman in your pocket and immediately your father drags you to a spot nearby the woods near your house.

"Dad..?" You say.

"Okay, Y/N, you're gonna listen to me very carefully when I say this okay?" He says, putting his arms on your shoulders.

"That boy you are with. Ya'lls relationship, is about to be exposed to the entire emperors coven." He says.

"What?!" You shout.

"Yeah, we know, Kiki knows, and she is out to steal that boys spot." He says.

"Look." he says shakily, clenching your shoulders.

"A long time ago this same situation happened." He says all choked up.

"With this girl exactly your age." He says shakily again.

"Fiona, I know." You say softly.

"Then, you know what happened to her when they found out about him and her right?" He said.

You start shaking.

"Yeah.. yeah.. I know, I know." Dad says pulling you into a hug.

"Honey, you aren't gonna like what I'm gonna say." Dad says.

You stay silent, trying not to cry.

"Look, there's an island far west, No one will find us there." Dad says.

"No. No." You say.

"You remember Grandma right? She's all the way down there." Dad says.

"Dad, no." You say.

"Honey, this is for your own good, you are my top priority." He says pulling from the hug, and holding onto your shoulders again.

"I cant.. I cant let anything happen to you." He says, tearing up.