☆40☆

Hunter and your father were riding on Hunters palisman all the way to the owl house. Hoping you were still there.

"You really think she won't be disappointed to see me?" Hunter says.

"I know so, she's a very understanding woman, I'm sure she knew you just couldn't control yourself back then." Dad says.

"She forgives." He goes on.

Hunter sighs and nods.

"How much further you think?" Dad says.

"Uh it should be-"

"HALT!"

Hunter and your father whirl their heads around to see themselves being chased by other coven guards.

"Shoot- we need to go faster we-" Hunter says but all of a sudden One of the coven guards from behind shoot them off their staff.

The 2 of them go flying and land hard against the ground of the woods. Thankfully it wasnt a deathly landing, they were already close to the
Ground.

Hunter and your father collapsed on the ground, slowly getting up.

"Ugh.." Hunter grumbles.

"Keep your guard up." Dad says.

Hunter nods, finally standing up.

"Search the area! We want them alive!" One of the scouts says.

Dad and Hunter stick close together palismans out, guard up, looking up right left down behind for coven scouts.

"Slowly make our way to the place you said it was this way right?" Dad says.

"Yeah." Hunter nods.

"Over here!" A voice says.

"Shoot, let's go." Dad says grabbing Hunter by the wrist.

They both begin running, coven scouts running after them. Hunter fires some shots at them with his palisman trying to knock them off their knees, or knock them unconscious.

"Don't let them drop your pace, run and fire at the same time." Dad says.

"Trying my best!" Hunter says firing more shots.

"Aaah!" A guard says from above tackling Hunter.

"Agh! Get off me!" Hunter yells.

He swiftly crouches his knees upward then lifting his legs upward kicking them from the stomach off.

More coven scouts were approaching them Hunter fighting them off, knocking them backward over and over again.

Too much keep coming though, left and right. Dad had to butt in, and help fight them off.

Left
Right
Left
Right
Up
Behind
Left
Right

This is getting exhausting for the both of them. There's just so much, is it going to end?

"Hey!" A voice says.

"HOOT!" ANOTHER VOICE SAYS.

"Oh well looks like we're nearby." Hunter rolls his eyes.

Eda and Hooty eventually came and began helping.

"Don't worry about this, we got it, don't we Hooty?" Eda smirks.

"TASTE MY RAGE!" Hooty screams

Hunter and Dad run out of the scene while Eda and Hooty take care of it, turns out they were only a few steps away from the owl house.

"Oh good it looks like everyone's fine." Hunter sighs looking at the owl house.

Dad ends up knocking on the door. Lilith opens it.