☆11☆

It is now morning, meaning it's time for you to go to school, you're going to get your Palisman today. It's so exciting, it sucks though that you can't bring it to the emperors castle. Yknow maybe you will anyway if you can hide it. You just wanna show Hunter that they're kind creatures, not dangerous.

This whole day you got to skip all your classes it was just palismen day, where you have to bond with them.

You headed to the grudgby court where the palismen are staying and where you and your friends will be the whole day.

"Alright students! Gather in a line and I want you to think about what your going to say to these palismen, express your dreams and thoughts to them and the one corresponding to your hopes and dreams will come to you."

What do you wanna be? Well... your main goal is to be able to help people, you want a profession that deals with helping others mentally and physically.

The students line up and begin talking to the palismen, one by one each student gains a palisman. Until finally it's your turn.

You smile nervously and kneel down to get a better look at them, and you hold your palms together.

"I don't know where I'm headed, but I do know I want to be able to help people, physically and mentally, a profession where I can make people happier." You say.

From the majority of the palismen a small fawn approaches you, making a cute little squealing noise, happy to see you, it hops into your arms and then transforms into a staff. It's beautiful.

"A fawn!" You grin.

You run up to your friends and show them your palisman, a cute little fawn.

"Y/n!! It's perfect!" Willow says.

"It suits you perfectly!" Gus grins.

"You think so?" You grin.

"Totally!" Gus beams.

"Hey wheres Amity?" You ask.

"Oh, she's not feeling well, when you left early her and Luz kinda... ehh." Willow grins.

"Ohhhh.. I see." You say.

You look up to see a disappointed Luz approach the friend group. With no palisman.

"Oh no... Luz what happened?" You ask.

"Well.... I'm not sure what I'm gonna be... I mean I still have to go home right? What if I can't come back? It's... too much, what am I gonna do?" Luz says.

"Hey, relax, you got plenty of time to think, plenty, don't stress on it too much okay?" You say placing your hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah... I know.." she whines.

The rest of the school day was training with your palisman. Learning how to use spells with it and coordinate with them. Sooner or later it was time to go.

Your job from plant caretaker officially moved up to the personal caretaker for the golden guard. Today's your first day on the job, you doubt Hunter is going to be harsh on you, if anything it should be similar to the old one except you have to make meals and be there for Hunters aid. You're surprised Hunter was able to make this position available, well... he has his ways.

You made your way into the library and set your things down. Then you hold the necklace he gave you in your hands.

'I'm in the library where are you?'

'Coming~!'

A few minutes later the library doors open revealing Hunter unmasked. He runs up to you and waves his hand hello.