"No you know how much I hate people who constantly lie, right ?"

"Vee what's with all those weird questions ?"

"Let me ask you one more time."

Vee took a deep breath.

He was angry but he had to stay calm.

He planned to get her to admit that she was the one posting that shit and get her to apologize to Mark.

He didn't wanted for Mark to be stressed so he didn't tell him about his plan.

The only one who knew about it was Yihwa, since he knew that she would do everything to protect Mark without telling anyone.

...

Vee looked into Noemy's eyes.

"Do you know Masa Ratsameerat?"

"I don't know Masa-"

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME." Vee blurted out.

The young girl flinched and didn't dare to look into Vee's eyes.

"You know Masa."

"Vee.."

"Why did you post this ?"

"I don't know wha-"

"Stop lying. Why did you post this ? You thought it would be funny talking shit about my boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?"

"Don't act surprised. You know that Mark is my boyfriend. You literally posted and quoted MY instagram post."

"Vee please-"

"You think it's funny? You think it's cool to hurt people you don't even know ? Bully them ?"

"I didn't-"

"I would have thought you were smarter No. You know very well that I have always defended your sister. What made you think that I wouldn't do the same for Mark?Did you think I wouldn't see the post? Or that I would laugh about it? Were you hoping I would break up with him so I could get back with your cheating big sister? Were you really that naive to think I would dump my boyfriend for this bitch?"

Vee let out all his anger but stopped when Noemy said something that caught him offguard.

"Fuck you I wanted you for me you asshole."

The older one stared at her before he began to laugh.

"Did you really think I would ever even look at you ? Touch you ? Did you honestly think I could fall in love with you after everything you did ?"

"You wouldn't have found out that it was me if you would've broken up with him !"

"Noemy, I would NEVER fall in love with you !"

"Why not ? You loved my sister, didn't you ? I could treat you so much better than her ! I loved you for such a long time, damn it Vee ! You should've just break up with him !"

"So you admit that you posted this shit ?"

"Yes I did and what about it ?"

"Are you kidding me ? What about it ? You wanted to ruin a relationship and you've hurt someone who was grieving!"

"Everybody always talked about the schools cutest couple and that Nuea got sick. Mark was grieving and suddenly he's your boyfriend? Since when are you even a damn fag ? You always had girlfriends. Are you confused or something ?"

"I'm not confused and my sexuality is none of your fucking business Noemy."

"Vee, wake up ! I would be a good girl for you ! Mark is a fucking slut !"

🍂The Night We Met. // VeeMark Story On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara