Before she moves onto the next item, her emeralds meet with the Panda's glare. Jia tries not to shuffle her feet. 

"Hello, Xianmao. You have hosted a fine event tonight."

The eyebrow of the Triad leader twitches. "Why are you here?"

"To extend an olive branch. I would like to forge forward on good terms."

Panda laughs before stomping her cane. "With what money? Since you split up your operations?"

"I have my ways," before glancing at the mayor. "And that's just one method. Thank you for your concern."

"Congratulations to the re-elected mayor. I wonder what else did you give him."

Bianca knows the underlying meaning. "He prefers college women, but anyway. I no longer have to be alone in bed. Maybe you can give that a try."

She scoffs. "Who would actually love-"

"El Segador."

The pride in her words silences the Triad leader. The legendary killer protecting her is also her lover. I guess El Segador has a thing for whores like her.

Jia's heart shakes in her sternum prison. She would rather be anywhere but here. The hidden tension has her clutch her arm.

"Hello. You must be Jia. I'm Bianca."

She gulps her fears. "Hello. It's nice to meet you."

Bianca takes in her dress. "You look absolutely lovely, my dear!"

"You as well. I love your dress. Everything just works on you."

"I appreciate that. I will see you around."

Before she walks away...

"Oh, there's a mystery item. I just wish El Segador  was here to see it," Xianmao mentions.

Bianca leaves with questions in her mind.

Jia storms off to the bathroom with her guard standing outside. Her stomach evacuates her lunch and breakfast. She flushes multiple times to hide evidence of fear. She doesn't ever want to be around that tension again. Their venom laced words hiding behind honey.

After exiting the stall, she uses the tap water to rinse her mouth. She almost chokes from Bianca's presence before spitting in the sink. Her coughing aided by the soft pats on her back. She recoils from her touch. Her heart wants to join the contents of her bile.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that."

Orchidea takes a napkin from the holder. She leaves a travel size tube of toothpaste, a toothbrush, and some mints. She applies some new lipstick before leaving the bathroom. Jia is frozen in the moment. The way she treated her.....like she was her daughter. More than anything Xianmao ever did for her and her sibling.

Maybe she's not a bad person. Maybe not too bad.

She uses the small kit to freshen her breath before heading back in the shark tank.

The night went on with millions of dollars at play. Orchidea stays with Lord Kelpy and Vmey as a precaution.

The aged Irishman notices a smile that never left her. "Are ya in love, lass?"

"I am. And it's not with you, Seamus."

He places a hand over his heart. "I wasn't going to ask that," before smiling.

"Is it with El Segador?" Vlad asks with surprise from the others.

Her emeralds cheer with a resounding yes.

"I'm happy for you. Took you both long enough."

A chuckle escapes her mouth. "Although I did make the first move, he admitted his love today."

"Splendid. A toast to love!"

The trio clink their glasses before drinking. A message lights up on her phone. A picture of Miguel making tomato sauce.

{I will be making the spaghetti that will make you question your heritage. Te amo, Bianca <3}

She texts back. {Make plenty. I want to taste the sauce from your lips. kiss emoji}

They watch on as the winning bidders get their names announced. The mystery item raises questions, especially for Orchidea. People are leaving to collect their prizes, not knowing there was one more item at play.

A small box is rolled onto the stage for everyone to see. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a mystery item that was added at the last minute. This object has acquired a legend of recent history. And it will be given away for $20 million dollars. The winner is Bianca Petali!"

She blinks numerous times. She never placed a bid for it.

The assistant opens the box. Jaws drop. Eyes almost shoot out of their sockets. The mayor clutches his heart from reading the plaque. Bianca wants to put several slugs into the Panda's face for this trick. Miguel would have suffered again.

The carved-out heart of Jose Navarro was her prize.

Kelpie and Vmey stop her hand from reaching her pistol. They don't need the full context to know she hates this.

Seamus stands in front of her. "That was fucked. You don't have to collect da prize. Just give her da money and leave."

She reluctantly nods. The duo escort her after the event to put the bank details for payment. Her fingers twitch from Xianmao's presence. She imagines wringing them around her neck. 

Before the Panda can rub it in, the piercing eyes of the Kelpy and Russian Dragon halt her. Jia looks down the whole time. Although she doesn't know the full history, she knew it angered Signora.

"I'm sorry, madame."

Her grandmother jerks her face to her. "Don't you ever apologize to your rival!"

"I NEVER WANTED THIS!" she screams at her before storming away. She bumps into her sibling who holds her close. Tears crawl down her face. He escorts her to his apartment for a good night sleep.

A fuming Bianca is escorted with the other leaders to her home to prevent the rat from getting an advantage. On the way back, her phone receives another message. She screams at Luis to push it.

Tires screech. Kelpie and Vmey tell their men to follow pursuit.

She opens the gate while making calls to Miguel. The car stationed outside the mansion is empty. The three men are missing. The front door is cracked open. She pulls out her Colt before Luis kicks the door open. Seamus and Vmey send men to help her.

The smell of tomato sauce fills their noses. Glass shards and bullet cases are scattered everywhere. Her heart jumps from the blood spilled in the kitchen. Her stilettos click faster than lightning.