eighteen

Jack walked out of the locker room and took me to the locker room Quinn was in. When we walked over to meet Quinn, he was already outside waiting for us.

I was walking faster than I noticed because before I knew it I was hugging Quinn.

"Hi Quinn!" I said pulling back.

"Rowdy I think your girlfriend likes me better than you," He said laughing putting his arm around me in a joking way.

"I think so too," I said putting my arm around Quinn too.

"Hahahahaha," Jack said monotone taking Quinns arm off of me and putting his own around me.

"Where are we getting food?" I asked as my stomach grumbled.

"We could go to a diner, it's nothing special but there's lots of options," Jack suggested and Quinn and I agreeing.

We walked out to the player parking lot heading to Jacks car running into a few fans asking for autographs.

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous. I mean I love it and stuff but I wish I could go in public without getting recognized sometimes," Jack told Quinn and I.

"I agree rowdy," Quinn said patting him on the back as we got into Jacks car.

The ride to the diner was quiet but comfortable. Jack and Quinn talked about hockey a little catching up here and there until we arrived to our destination.

The diner was small and 70's themed, but it was super cute. We walked in and we're immediately seated in a booth by a window.

"What do you want to eat Jack?" I asked picking up a menu scanning over it.

"I want you," he said lowly into my ear making my face turn bright red.

"What did you say to break her?" Quinn asked looking at us from across the booth.

"Nothing," he said smugly leaning back into the booth.

After ordering our food and drinks, we fed into conversation about how everything has been in the last couple of years. Quinn currently wasn't seeing anyone in specific, but he always said he was currently trying to focus on hockey and hockey only. Quinn and Jack discussed their excitement for Luke to be playing in the NHL next season, and they pretty much talked hockey all night.

I was sad that our night with Quinn was coming to an end because it also mean I wouldn't see Quinn for a long time, but I was glad I got to see him tonight.

Jack and I dropped Quinn off at his hotel and then headed back to his apartment.

When we walked inside we were met with Nico knocked out on the couch.

"Poor cap must be tired," Jack said quietly laughing trying not to wake him. "Let's go to my room," he whispered grabbing my hand leading us to his room.

"How tired are you," I asked as he shut the door.

"Not that tired, and I meant what I said earlier," he said taking his shirt off getting ready for bed.

"What did you say?" I asked sitting on the foot of his bed.

"That I want you."

"Then have me," I said and Jack immediately rushed over to me pressing his lips to like pulling me on top of him.

Jack lifted my shirt over my head deepening the kiss swiping his tongue against my bottom lip silently asking me to open my mouth.

I parted my lips rubbing my tongue against his u clasping my bra. Jack rubbed his thumbs against my nipples endearing a moan to escape from my mouth.

"I want you," Jack begged flipping me onto my back pulling off my pants and panties.

After Jack finished stripping me he stood up from the bed admiring me.

"My god Liv your so beautiful," he said trying to catch his breathe.

"Shut up," I said reaching up to pull him back down to me as he pulled off his pants and boxers exposing his growing erection.

"Do you have condoms?" I asked pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah hold on," he said walking over to his night stand opening the drawer grabbing out a condom packet.

Walking back over to me, Jack ripped open the condom packet with his teeth rolling it onto his dick before lining himself up to me.

"Your sure?" Jack asked looking me into my eyes.

"Yes," I said pulling his lips to my lips.

Jack slowly entered into me as I gasped.

Jack quickly began quickening his pace making me squirm and moan uncontrollably. He was touching every inch of my body, rubbing his thumb around my clit and making me feel like I was on top of the moon.

"Fuck, Liv you feel so good, you feel so good wrapped around me baby," Jack moaned into my mouth making me whimper.

"I'm going to come," I cried digging my nails into his back.

"Come Liv, come for me baby," Jack said making me release everything onto his cock.

Jack finished at the same time I did and slowly pulled out of me rolling onto his back wrapping his arms around me.

"Your amazing," he said kissing the side of my head.

"So are you Jacky," I said.

"Wanna go again?" He asked sitting up.

"I call top," I said smirking before grabbing another condom, putting it on him and straddling over his dick.

"Oh how I love a woman who takes control," Jack said as I lowered myself onto him.

guys i wrote this infront of my mom 😐😐😐