Truth or dare: Sleepover part 2

"Casey jones!" The girls shouted. "yeah its me! Why are you chicks comin?" Casey said. Raph went up to Casey and growled at him "don't call (r/g) chick! You got it!" (r/g) rolled her eyes. Casey figured out who is out with who. When you all got in your pjs and were settled down at Aprils house, Casey said "lets play truth or dare!" Everybody nodded at this idea. "since I chose the game I will go first (l/g) truth or dare?" Casey asked. (l/g) thought for a second then said "truth," Casey looked unamused. "is it true that... You want to make out with Leo!" Casey laughed. (l/g) looked in shock and Leo had turned red. "NO!.... Maybe...yes." (l/g) whispered Casey wolf whistled. "ok then(r/g), truth or dare?" Casey asked. "easy, dare;" (r/g) said. "ok then, I dare you to.... Snog raph in front of everyone!" Casey evil laughed. (r/g) looked in horror. She slowly got up and went over to raph. She sat in his lap then looked up to him. It wasn't something that they would normally do. Raph grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. He stuck his tongue in so you did too. To (r/g) this felt like the best kiss ever. When raph and his girl pulled away everyone looked at them in disgust. Raph shrugged his shoulders, and his girl was about to get up but raph just held her down. "I wish I never chose that dare anymore! Anyways, (d/g) truth or dare?" Casey whispered. "umm... After what I have just seen, truth." (d/g) said proudly. "well um then, is it true that.... You love Sam?" Casey blurted out. (d/g) looked shocked. "well he is good looking.... But I would rather be with don than him." (d/g) cleared up. "and (m/g) and Mikey! Truth or dare?" Casey shouted. "dare!" They both said at the same time. "well then, I dare you to go out and skate board while (m/g) sits on mikeys shoulders eating pizza!" Casey shouted. When they had finished doing that, Mikey licked (m/g) lips. "ew! Gross Mikey!" April shouted. "what she had some pizza in her lips... Plus she tastes nice!" Mikey blurted out. Everybody got there truth or dare then April squeaked "lets play seven minutes in heaven!" Everybody looked at her and nodded their heads excitedly.