When your ex buggs you: donatello

You were at a science competition earlier on today, and you won. You had thrown a massive party and all of your friends and family were there. You were dancing with Donnie, and soon you were both tired out. "(Y/n), do you mind if I go and get a drink?" He says "sure- why- why not?" You pant. Donnie walks into the kitchen and you lean against the wall catching your breath. Suddenly your ex pops out of no where. "Hey (y/n), who was that special person you were dancing with? I mean I am sure it wasn't your boyfriend! Because I know that you secretly still want to date ME!" Your ex shouts. The room goes silent and the music stops. It was true. Before you met Donnie you did still want to date him, but not anymore. "For a matter of fact that WAS MY BOYFRIEND! I don't want to date YOU!" You shout. The music starts playing again and everyone carries on dancing. "Aww, come on baby, you don't have to make up stories, just to get me back!" He says. "I am not make-" you try to say but your ex walks up to you and presses his body against you. He starts kissing you, and you can't get him off. Then you remembered your boyfriend was a ninja, and he had taught you a few tricks. You grabbed his waist, pretending like you were enjoying it, then pulled him to the ground and double flipped to the other side of the room. The room went quiet and the music stops again. Everyone was staring at you in amazement. Including your ex. "How did you- what did you- how did you?" Your ex stutters "MY BOYFRIEND also happens to be a NINJA! And it does so happen that he taught me a few tricks!" You shout. Everyone starts laughing at you as if you were insane. "Ok then laugh... But if my boyfriend wasn't a ninja then would I be able to do this!" You say starting to do a load of amazing tricks on your ex. Soon there is another body beside you doing the exact same tricks. "Hi Donnie" you whisper "great moves!" He says when your ex is finally knocked out. "I learn it from the best!" You say then kiss Donnie on the cheek. There were a lot of 'awwwww's and then you shout "COME ON EVERYONE! THIS PARTY HASN'T FINISHED YET!" The music turns back on and your ex stands up. He sees you and Donnie dancing together and then kissing. He storms out of the house growling and grumbling to himself.