when you start a fight: raphael

be prepared........

"RAPHAEL! GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!" you scream at raph. "AND WHY SHOULD I?" he screamed back. "BECAUSE I WANT MY PHONE BACK!" you shout "AND WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU YOUR PHONE BACK AFTER WHAT I HAVE JUST SEEN YOU TEXTING THAT STUPID OLLIE GUY!!!" raph screeched. it was true. raph was angry because he had just found out that you have another boyfriend. "GIVE MY PHONE BACK NOW OR I WILL...... I WILL....... i will..."you stutter trying to think of something to do. "or you will will will what?" raph mimicked you. you got really angry. your face turned as red as raphs bandana and you just let it out "OR I WILL BREAK UP WITH YOU AND SPREAD YOUR SECRET TO THE WHOLE OF NEW YORK CITY! YOU ARE A LOW LIFED SELFISH UGLY BORING HOT HEADED FREAK!" your words urt him, but you didnt know. raphs face started steaming up, and he slapped you round the face. "IF YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT OR SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU AND THAT IS A PROMISE!" now your feelings were hurting and so was your face. "how dare you slap me raphael. we are not official anymore." you say. the expression on raphs face is shocked. you take him down, grab your phone, and storm out of the lair. "dont expect me back." is the last thing you say to him before you go. "what have i done?" raph was actually crying.