When you meet his family: raphael

You were in your front room punching your new punching bag. You hated your mum and dad. They didn't want you to have a boyfriend. They never let you have ANYTHING you wanted. The door opened and Raph walked in. As soon as he was about to say hi you kick the punching bag off of its hinges. "Hey what's up? Why are you so moody?" He asks you walk out of the room and he follows you. You are in your room and you stick a picture of your parents on a dummy and start punching it. Raph sees the picture and says "why are you being so hard on your parents?" You don't answer but just carry on punching. Raph kicks the thing away and you growl at him "answer me (y/n). Why are you being so hard on your parents," this time you answer. "THEY NEVER LET ME DO ARE HAVE ANYTHING I WANT!! THEY DONT WANT ME TO HAVE FRIENDS, THEY DONT WANT ME TO HAVE FUN AND THEY MOST CERTAINLY DONT WANT ME TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND! I AM NOT WORTH ANYONE.... not even you Raph." You scream. You are trying to hold the tears in but one rolls out. "Are you crying?" He asks. "No.... I got some dust in my eye." You lie. "And by the way, don't listen to anything your parents say, you mean the world to me." He says "thanks Raph," you whisper. "Now come on (y/n)! I want you to meet my family!" He says. You stand up from sitting on your bed and head into the living room. You grab your leather jacket and brush your hair into a pony tail. You don't wear make up, because your not a girly girl. You and Raph head out of the door, and he leads you to the nearest manhole. "Come on down here." He says pointing down. "AWESOME! I have always wanted to go in the sewers!"you say. You lift the manhole up and Raph looks surprised "why are you looking at me like that?" You ask him "nothing it's just whenever I see humans try and lift up a manhole they can never lift it and you just picked it up like it weighs nothing!" He says impressed. You smirk then the two of you climb down. You follow him into a big room with some other turtles and a rat in it. "Hi." You simply say. Everyone turns in your direction and stares at you then Raph you then Raph you then Raph over and over again. "What are you doing?" You ask. A turtle with an orange bandana just says "nothing it's just that you look just like Raph as in the- " he didn't get to finish because you interrupted "are you saying that I look like a turtle and a a BOY?" You shout. "No we I you err," the blue one struggles. "Hey (y/n) calm it down," Raph says. You growl then the turtle with a purple bandana says "you act like him as well... I um er I um mean I am Donatello but call me Donnie." I look at the turtle that I shouted at and he whispers "er Michelangelo, call me Mikey," then I look at the final turtle and he gulps up some courage and says "I am Leonardo, but call me Leo... And this sensei splinter," he says pointing at the rat. The rat bows at me and I bow back. "I am (y/n) call me (nickname)" you say. " come with me, I want to show you the training room." Raph says. You follow him into the training room and then splinter calls out "try not to break anything (y/n)" "don't worry I want," you call back, then you whisper "at least I will try not to," when you got into the room you saw a heap load of awesome punching bags and dummies, "sw- eet!" You say rushing over to them all you knock every dummy over and knock every punching bag off of its hinges. You turn around and see Raph, he looks amazed. "What?"