moving in: leonardo

you woke up one morning and the house seemed awfuly quiet. you walk downstairs and there is no one down there. "hello!" you shout. you walk into the dining room and there is a note on the table. you pick it up and read it. it says:

(y/n), your mother ran away with another guy from work and left me with you. i am so sorry but i cant handle living with you on my own, so i went to live another life. your mother and i love you very much and i hope you can live on your own. if you want to leave then your suitcase is in the cupboard under the stairs. just remember i will always love you. dad.

you are in tears reading this. why would they do this to you. you decided to text leo for a bit to cheer you up.

you: hi leo :-(

leo: sup, whats the frowny face for?

you burst into tears again.

you: my mum ran away with another guy and then my dad ran off to live another life!

leo: WHAT! YOUNG LADY YOU PACK ALL YOUR STUFF RIGHT NOW AND MOVE INTOT THE LAIR WITH ME!

you: ok then see you in a bit :-)

you grab your suitcase from the cupboard under the stairs. you rush up to your room and pack all of your clothes, shoes, make up, and all the stuff that means something to you. you close the suitcase and grab your phone and the house keys. you open the door walk out then lock it. you shove the keys into your bag, then making sure that no one sees you, you slip into the nearest manhole. you start crying at the thought of leaving your house behind and how stupid your mum and dad were. you reach the lair then, still crying, walk into leos room. when you got in you pushed your suitcase over to a side then ran up to leo and wrapped your arms tightly around him. "how could someone be so cruel?" you weep. "some people aren just like that i guess!" leo said. you look up at him and smile. "i dont know what i would do without you leonardo" you whisper. "i dont think i would be so happy without you (cute nickname)" he whispers back. you start unpacking your stuff and when you were finished leo was looking at you surprised. you shrug your shoulders and say "what?" leo shakes his head and replies "you have got sooooooooooo much stuff!" you smirk and say "a girl needs what she needs i guess!"