When you see his art: Donatello

you and the other turtles girlfriends were at the lair while the guys were out. (l/g) and (r/g) had gone into their rooms and you and (m/g) were left in the room. You were 'updating' your electronic bo staff, when you noticed that you were missing a part. 'maybe Donnie has something in his lab,' you thought. "I will be back in a sec (m/g), I just need to find something in donnies lab!" You said then walked off into the lab. You were rumaging around trying to find the part, when you came across an art book. You took it and sat down on the table. You opened it up onto the first page, to find lots of sketchings of of new machines and stuff. You were about to close the book and keep looking for the part you needed, but there in front of your eyes was a very detailed sketch of you the turtles splinter April and casey all together, and around Aprils head, was a rubbed out love heart, and instead of her there was a heart around yours. You loved his drawing and wished you could just tear it out of the book but you knew Donnie would flip. "AHHH! (Y/N)!! WERE DID YOU FIND THAT?" Donnie screamed running in and trying to grab the book off of you but you held it tight. "its beautiful Donnie! And you said that you couldn't draw!" You squeaked. Donnie rolled his eyes and you got out your phone. You took a picture of the picture and then shut the book, and gave it to Donnie. "why did you do that?" Donnie asked pointing at the picture on your phone. "it is so good that I want to keep it forever!" You answered. Donnie sighed and said "you really think its that good?" You nodded and held your phone to your chest. "so good I want to keep it forever!"