When your ex buggs you: michaelangelo

You were at a restaurant with Mikey, eating some pizza, when you thought you would go and get some fresh air. "I'm gonna go outside and get some fresh air for a minute." You say to Mikey "ok then... Don't be too long else the rest of your pizza will be gone!" He says. You chuckle and say "I won't." You walk outside and then run around. You lean against the wall to catch your breath when you felt some lips on yours, some lips that aren't Mikey's. You know who it is and you shout "get away from me (exes name)! I ALREADY HAVE ANOTHER BOYFRIEND!" He stops for a minute and says "well you will dump him else I will do it for YOU!" He slides one of his hands up your top and the other down the back of your shorts. "MIKEY!!! MIKEY HELP!" You scream. Your ex starts kissing you again, and this time it was really slobbery and it was making you angry. "(Y/N)! I HEARD YOU CALL-" Mikey came out screaming then he stopped when he saw your ex kissing you. "Get- him- off- ME!" You mumble loud enough for Mikey to hear. Mikey came running to you then split your ex and you up. You wipe your mouth off and shout "Y-U-C-K! YUCK! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!" Mikey started beating up your ex then he (your ex) finally gave up and ran away. "is my pizza still there?" You ask raising an eyebrow. "Er um I we you pizza..." Mikey stuttered. You walk up to Mikey and put your hands on your hips. "Are you going to repay me?" You ask. Mikey looks confused at first then he gets it. "Eh... Why not?" He says grabbing your waist and pulling you up Into the air. You put your hands on his shoulders, then he kisses you. He slowly puts you down, still kissing. Your ex comes back to see if Mikey's gone, but what he saw made him angry. He instantly started plotting a prank on you and Mikey. And it was a bad one.