☆Chapter 53☆

"Taeyon-ah messaged me early this morning to confirm the place so I'm sure she will be here-"

"Unnies!" Namree get's interrupted as an excited voice draws out attention in the empty café and we both turn to see the boxy smile displayed on an excited Taeyon. I'm so happy we booked the whole café for our time since I'm sure alot of attention would have been grabbed by her excitement but I'm not complaining to see her happy.

"Taeyon-ah! Happy to see you weren't the last one here!" I stand up and open my arms as Taeyon quickly makes her way to squish me into a hug.

"Aw maybe I should stay away more to get your hugs Unnie. Also you know Jamie will probably the one coming in last since she always does" Taeyon teases and I roll my eyes as I chuckle. She releases me before hugging Namree aswell.

"Good to see you too Namree-unnie! Wow it's just been a month since I last seen you and a 3 weeks since I've seen Yoonmi-unnie but it feels like forever" Taeyon huffs as she and Namree stop hugging and she sits down on the chair next to me.

"It really does feel like a long time but I guess we can't help it with our busy lives, I'm just thankful we all are still making time for each other. It would have been tragic if we didn't" I shake my head as I sigh but Taeyon huffs at my words.

"Please, I would have been your own personal stalker if any of you decided to ghost me! There is no way I'm letting you all go like that" Me and Namree break out in laughterand Taeyon joins us knowing she is dead serious.

"Wow already beginning to have fun without us? I'm hurt!" Our laughter get's interrupted by another voice and I turn to see Seokmi and Hanna enter with blinding smiles.

"Seokmi-unnie and Hanna!" Namree calls them out and they soon reach our large table as we all stand up to greet them.

"I thought either you two or Jamie was going to be here before us" Namree admits ad Seokmi huffs throwing Hanna a playful glare.

"I mean we would have if it wasn't for Hanna being such a slow driver. I feel like I aged 10 years" She sighs dramtically as she gives Namree a hug as Hanna gives Taeyon a hug.

"I mean you look like it too, shame on you Hanna for aging our oldest" I tease and Seokmi turns to me with a betrayed face as laughter bubbles from the others.

"Yah! You can't talk since you are the nearest to my age, old lady!" I laugh as she reaches me and hugs me.

"But on another note it's good to see you all!" Hanna comes up to me and gives me a hug when Seokmi hugs Taeyon.

"It's good to see you both too! I'm so excited to spend time together like we used to" Taeyon admits as Hanna goes to hug Namree before we all sit down once again.

"Yes and we are all almost complete except for our little late Jamie" Hanna laughs as we all say at one time how we aren't surprised.

"Wonder how long it will take for her to be here? I mean me and Namree-ah only ordered milkshakes while waiting for you all since we have been here for a while when we came earlier but I don't want to order food without her" I say as I look over at the door trying to see if she would come in at any time.

"Your guess is as good as mine but I think it won't be too long since-"

"Unnies and Taeyon!!" Seokmi got cut off as Jamie entered waving her hands excitedly earning smiles from all of us as we stood up.

"Knew you would be the last one to arrive" Taeyon teased as Jamie rolled her eyes and playfully hit Taeyon before hugging her.

"Oh hush I blame traffic" She laughs as she moves to hug Seokmi who only hugs back before ruffling her hair.