☆Chapter 27☆

A/N
Hii just wanted to say thank you so much for all the reads! 1.36k 🤯 honestly thank you!

Also hope you enjoy reading and have a good day!💜

Stay safe and healthy💜

----------------------------------------------------------

-Jumgmei pov-

Please please don't tell me we are doomed! Why is this happening and why is Yoongi acting so cold all of the sudden?! I will kick Jungkook in his ungrateful mean butt for making me go out! Scared of his own hyungs as if I'm not terrified right now! I am even more scared then I was with my unnies! Why...why me? Ugh too many questions...

The room was screaming awkward and uncomfortable for the last 5 minutes. Yes I have indeed been counting. Everyone was sitting scattered around the living room.

I look to my side to see Taehyung looking just as confused and stressed as I am. I try to catch his eyes to try and communicate but a throught clearing snaps both our heads to the person wanting our attention. From the corner of my eye I could see Jimin scoot closer uncomfortably to the edge of the couch.

"Hyung I really feel this is wrong-" Jimin's words were cut off by a glare from Yoongi. Oh my sweet fluffy chickens why does he look so scary right now?!!

"No, I'm sick of waiting and since none of you believe me then I'm taking things in my own hands." He shook his head releasing a huff while standing up leaning against the side of the couch.

"Not to interrupt but can anyone please explain?" I ask looking over to all of the hesitant faces, some filled with weariness and other's looked deep in thought. They all still stayed silent and I could feel the awkward silence and tension build in the room.

The silence was broken when Yoongi spoke with a monotone voice. "We know you are hiding something Jungkook and we already know what it is."

My whole body froze and my jaw dropped. I could feel my thoughts starting to betray me and my hands started shaking. He can't know can he? No no no no. They will throw me out! Throw me in jail! Jail doesn't have banana milk! Well I think...not sure don't know anything about jail.

THEY WILL KILL ME!! Well okay not so extreme...I think....

What are they going to do? Hate me? Leave me? Call the police on me? Be dissapointed? Please don't let them be mad at Jungkook. Ahhh my mind is going to explode! Will this mean that I would lose my only way to get back home to my unnies, not like I even made any progress but what if I have to leave here and it leads to years passing without me going back home and in tbat time my unnies will-

My head snapped towards the person who softly grabbed my hand saving me from my thoughts. My eyes were wide and my mouth was closed shut with my lips quivering. The person holding my hand gave me a sweet smile. Man that boxy smile really knows how to calm me...

Taehyung mouths "It's going to be okay" to me and I stiffly nod. I take a shaky breath trying to compose myself and see Taehyung looking over at Yoongi with a hard glare. Taehyung has gone into protective mode.

"Why are you all suspecting him of hiding something? It feels like you all are ganging up on him."

"Well it's not really like that-" "It's exactly like that." Taehyung cut off Hoseok making me wince at how cold he sounded at the poor sunshine.

"Taehyung." Namjoon gave him a warning look which made him soften his facial expression a bit. The tension in the room got even worse and I could see how Jimin's eyes were uncomfortably looking at Yoongi and at me.