☆Chapter 1☆

~Jungmei pov~

I poke the end of my straw while the rest of the girls' are busy discussing the new choreography for our song 'Butter'.We are finally getting a 3 hour break before practicing the dance moves again. The girls were so excited for the performance we have in two months just after we release the 'Butter mv. Don't get me wrong, I am equally excited but...I AM SO HUNGRY!!

We may be one of the biggest girlgroups in the world but one thing I care about the most right now is where in the world the waiter is with our food. It's already been an hour and I'm becoming sungry (sad hungry don't judge me). Weird I know but I easily cry when I become too hungry which only makes the girls' coo because they find it adorable which only makes me sadder since I still get no food!

Suddenly I felt someone poke my left cheek which made me puff out air while my cheeks deflate.

"Awwww Jungmei!!" Taeyon pulls me into a crushing hug.

"What's wrong Mei? We've been calling you for the past 5 minutes while you just stare at the straw." Namree asked with concern laced in her voice. She really does live up to her role as the leader of BTG (Bangtan Girls).

"Aniyo Unnie" I avoided eye contact while pouting and continuing to play with my straw.

"Ahh I see" Jamie leaned over to Namree with a playful smirk. "Our little Meimei is as she calls it 'sungry'!" She giggles while I glare at her which makes Taeyon just coo at me more because as she states 'I look like an angry baby bunny'. I can show you an angry bunny when I bite your hand Taeyon!!

"Yah!! I'm not the only one who's hungry! Look at poor Yoonmi already passed out from hunger!" I point towards Yoonmi who's face down on the table.

"I don't think that's because she's hungry" Hanna laughs while hitting her leg.

"Calm down children! I really can't take you anywhere can I!" Seokmi dramatically gasped when Yoonmi woke up after her statement.

"Woww eomma Jinnie woke up Yoonmi!! Run before we all die!!" Taeyon yelled while pulling me even tighter in the hug.

"Taeyonnie~ you are squeezing me too tight!"
I whined while desperately trying to pull her arms away from me.

"Tae let go of Jungmei." Namree sighed while hiding her face in shame with our antics.

"But I can't leave my baby bunny! What if she cries from the lack of food and affection!" Taeyon hugged me even tighter while closing her eyes. I glared at her trying not to role my eyes.

"Well she will cry from the lack of oxygen if you keep squeezing her like that" Jamie pointed at my face that is literally in pain from Taeyon's death grip. I swear this girl reminds me of a bear with her strong grip and love for cuddles.

"Unnie help me please!" I made puppy eyes at Yoonmi who was boredly sitting back on her chair. I could see her internal struggle with trying to ignore my eyes but eventually sighed and stood up from her chair.

"Okay let her go before I cut all the cords to your earphones and destuff your tiger plushy" Yoonmi said while giving Taeyon a pointed look. Taeyon looked scared for a second but huffed a breath if defeat and slowly let me go. I think Taeyon was more scared for her tiger plushy then she cared about Yoonmi's threats.

"Finally freedom!! Thank you Unnie~" I stood up and hugged Yoonmi. She reluctantly hugged me back and patted my back awkwardly. "Yah Jungmei get off me, you hugged me long enough."

I giggled while sitting back on my chair with a huge smile on my face. "Aww see how much out little grumpy cat cheered up our little baby bunny!" Hanna cooed while the rest all laughed at the disgusted face Yoonmi gave her.