☆Chapter 3☆

~Seokmi pov~

The moment I heard Namree scream I woke up in panic and saw the horrifying scene. Namree was screaming and crying while taking deeper breaths. She's having a panic attack! I run to her side trying to calm her.

What in the world happened?! I don't have a good feeling about this...

"Namree! Namree breathe please!"

"Your having a panic attack sweetie..." I try to calm her by running my fingers through her hair. Namree looks up to me with bloodshot eyes which were wide with tears streaming out.

"S-S-Seokmi!!!" She grabbed me by my shoulders.

Before I could say anything, the door burst open with 4 panicked faces running in. Even Yoonmi looks wide awake...

I turn my attention back to Namree trying to find out what she wanted to tell me.

"C-Call our m-manager! Hurry!!" She pushes her phone that was on the floor in my hand. Her hands were shaking and loud sobs never stopped coming out of her.

"O-okay..."

I dial the number of our manager. I put the phone to my ear and release a shaky breath. I look over the girls trying to calm down as well. While looking at the I realise something.

Where is Jungmei?

My eyes widen and I pray that it wasn't what my darkest thoughts were at the moment.

The phone gets picked up on the other end.

"Manager-"

"I just got the phone call..."

My blood runs cold...
His voice sounded as if he was crying...

"Manager-nim it's Seokmi, Namree told me to call you. What's happening?"

"I need you all to come to the hospital near-"

I look over to the girls and back to Namree with wide eyes while he kept talking.

"Please don't tell the girls anything until you all are here...stay safe p-please"

.....
...............

Something big happened....something life changing....
I could hear it in his voice and his plea...

"Seokmi Unnie w-what's happening?" Hanna looked so scared at the moment and she was clinging on the other 2 maknaes.

"I don't know...all I know is that we need to go to the hospital..."

"T-THE HOSPITAL?" Jamie exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Yes yes...someone p-please wake up Jungmei...we need to go..."

By mentioning Jungmei's name, Namree let out a loud sob and started shaking.

I pulled her closer and rubbed her arms calmly talking to her.

"J-Jungmei...Jungmei isn't here..." Jamie looked at me with tears brimming in her eyes.

Taeyon's lip quivered and she forced her eyes shut.

"....What do you mean she isn't here?" Yoonmi glared at Jamie.

"S-she went out....she didn't c-come back yet..." Jamie started shaking and grabbed Hanna's hand.

"Seokmi Unnie is this r-related to Meimei?" Jamie was close to breaking into tears waiting for my answer.

I looked to Namree and felt her clinging on me tighter with every mention of Jungmei.

"I don't know...all I know is we need to get to that hospital NOW!"