Talkin' About Kokichi

Start from the beginning

    "That's so cute!" Hina exclaimed. "Who is it?"

   "Nyeh...I don't know if I should say it," Himiko mumbled.

   "We won't tell anyone. We promise," Chihiro said with a kind smile. Himiko looked to Rantaro for some help. 

   "Hey, guys, maybe we should leave her alone, yeah?" he suggested. 

   "Such a shame," Celeste said. "There's nothing I love more than knowing others' secrets...and making grown men cry after taking all their money away in my gambling matches."

   "And there's nothing more Ibuki loves than a juicy secret, especially when it comes to crushes!" Ibuki said.

   "Well, Rantaro's right," Chiaki said. "We shouldn't pry if it's none of our business. Sorry for intruding, Himiko."

   "Yeah...I guess that wasn't cool of us," Akane said. "Sorry about that, Teeny-Weeny Houdini!"

   "We won't bring it up anymore if you don't want us to," Hina said.

   "Weellll..." Himiko muttered, looking to Rantaro. "Should I tell them?" she whispered to him.

   "Only if you feel comfortable about it," Rantaro replied with a nonchalant shrug. "If you don't, you don't have to say anything, okay?" Himiko nodded. The truth was that she did want to tell the others, even if she couldn't trust them to keep their mouths shut. Having a crush excited her, and though she was mostly quiet and reserved, she didn't want to stay quiet about the things, and person, that she was passionate about.

   "Nyeeeh...okay, I'll tell you guys," Himiko finally said after taking a deep breath. "But, please, please, please, keep it a secret!"

   "I won't tell, I promise," Chiaki said sweetly.

   "Same here!" Chihiro said. 

   "Your secret is safe with me!" Hina chirped.

   "Ibuki won't tell, cuz telling other people's secrets is a no-no!" Ibuki said. "It's in the 'Secret-Teller's Guide to Keeping Secrets Handbook!'"

   "Is that even a thing?" Celeste asked. 

   "It is now!" Ibuki said with a wink. 

   "So, Himiko...who is it?" Hina asked. Himiko took a deep breath as everyone leaned in close to hear. 

   "Okay, um...I'll give you guys a hint," Himiko said.

   "Oh, my gosh! Ibuki is so exciteeeed!" Ibuki squealed. Himiko smiled, and began to blush. Her heart began pounding in her chest, and her hands became clammy. Rantaro chuckled softly as he watched her fidget around nervously.