Romeo and Juliet (2)

"Nyeh...have you come up with any ideas to get Kaito and Maki back together, Kokichi?" Himiko asked the next morning as she and Kokichi were walking their way to school together, their pinkies intertwined with each others.'

   "Ew, no!" Kokichi said, sticking his tongue out in disgust. 

   "You said you'd help me," Himiko pouted.

  "Yeah, but I wasn't going to waste my sleep time thinking about dumb ol' Kaito and Maki," Kokichi replied. "If I'm going to think about them at all, it'll be because I'm thinking of ways to make their lives more miserable! Mwa-hahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!" As he laughed evilly, the sky began to darken, and the clouds grew thicker and darker with lightning bolts shooting out of them. Himiko leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, causing him to stop laughing abruptly and stare at her in surprise. The sky grew sunny again. "Heeey, what was that for?" he asked.

   "Nyeh...because I forgot to give you your daily dose of sugar this morning," Himiko said. "It helps your evil to go away for a little while." Kokichi slumped his shoulders.

   "If I'm gonna help you get Kaito and Maki back together, can't you at least let me be evil for a few hours?" he mumbled.

  "No," Himiko replied. "You've lost your evil privileges until we get them back together. Supreme Lady's orders."

   "Danggit," Kokichi pouted, crossing his arms. 

   "The faster we bring them back together, the faster you can be evil again," Himiko said, patting his hand. 

   "Alright, alright, let's get this over with," Kokichi said. "It's been, like, 10 hours since I last pranked Kaito, and I'm already going through withdrawal!" He started rubbing his hands together in a villainous way. "Heh heh heh, the next prank I have in store for him will be my greatest one, yet! MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!" Again, Himiko kissed him on the cheek. "Will you stop that?!" Kokichi said, rubbing his cheek. "You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!"

   "Good," Himiko said. "Now, no more being evil. We've got some work to do."

   "Fiiiine," Kokichi mumbled and pouted as Himiko led him inside Hope's Peak Academy. 

    ***

   During first period, an announcement was made for everyone to head to the auditorium. Himiko waited outside the doors of the auditorium for Kokichi. When he showed up, she rushed over to him. 

   "Nyeh...Kokichi, Kokichi! I think I have a great idea for getting you-know-who and the other you-know-who back together!" she said. 

    "So...Voldemort, and who else?" Kokichi teased with an impish grin. Himiko smiled and rolled her eyes.

   "Noooo," she said. "And don't say his name!"