The Supreme Leader and the Cheerleaders (12)

"Yeah, yeah, it's me," Kokichi grumbled, crossing his arms. "I was Chi-Chi the whole time."

   "Ugh...so, you were Chi-Chi the whole time?!" Hiyoko exclaimed incredulously.

   "That is...literally what I just said," Kokichi sighed. 

  "W-Wait...so, *why* were you pretending to be a cheerleader?" Hina asked. 

   "Nee-heehee...I heard Monomi tell you guys about your trip to Disneyland, and so I wanted to tag along!" Kokichi admitted. The others looked at him in utter shock. "In order to do that, I had to pose as a cheerleader, cuz I knew you guys wouldn't accept regular ol' me on the team."

   "Himiko, were you a part of this plan, as well?" Sonia asked curiously.

   "Nyeh...yeah," Himiko replied apologetically.

   "So...did you hurt Junko and Sayaka on purpose just so you two could get on the squad?!" Kaede asked.

   "Mmm...yes, and no," Kokichi said. "I hurt Junko on purpose, but I didn't mean to hurt Sayaka. That was just bad luck."

   "Oh, well...who else *did* you mean to hurt, Kokichi?" Sonia asked. Kokichi gave Hiyoko a sinister grin.

   "M-M-ME?!" Hiyoko asked, backing away in fear. "Why me?!"

   "Eh, I thought it would give everyone else a break to not have to hear your mouth, anymore," Kokichi replied nonchalantly. 

   "What the hell, Kokichi?!" Miu said. "That's freakin' messed up!" 

   "Hmhmhmm...maybe, but at least one good thing came out of it: Junko isn't your team captain, anymore," Kokichi pointed out with an evil chuckle. "You guys couldn't stand her, after all, so I did you a favor."

   "Well, that doesn't mean you can just...hurt her!" Kaede said. 

   "Kaede, don't act like you care about her," Kokichi said with a serious tone. "All of you were far more concerned for Sayaka than you were for Junko when they both wound up in the hospital, and you want to tell me that it was wrong to hurt Junko?"

   "Well...he does have a point," Sonia admitted. "Junko was rather...overbearing, and...it was kind of a relief to be rid of her."  

   "I did enjoy eating these past few weeks, too," Hina admitted reluctantly. 

   "Well, even if you did do us a favor, that doesn't mean you had the right to deceive us!" Hiyoko said. 

   "Hey, yeah!" Hina said. "Does that mean all those routines you made us do weren't real?"

   "They *were* real," Kokichi said. "Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean they aren't."