The Child Star (1)

"Eeeee! Yay!" Himiko squealed excitedly as she looked herself over in the mirror. She was wearing a baggy, purple sweater with the face of a little girl on it, black shorts, and mismatch converse sneakers, one black and the other, purple. On her wrists were an assortment of neon-colored wristbands. She tied her hair up in a ponytail held by a large, black bow. Her hair was adorned with pastel-colored hair clippies. "Now I look just like her!" she exclaimed.

   "Hey, Monkey Buns!" Kokichi said, standing in Himiko's doorway. He walked in, and gave her a juicy smooch on her cheek. "Okay...whatup with the getup?" he asked, noticing her outfit. Himiko gave him a look of disbelief.

   "You don't know who this is?!" she asked, pointing to the little girl on her shirt. Kokichi raised a brow.

   "Uhhh...am I supposed to?" Kokichi asked. 

   "This is Haruna Imamura!" Himiko said. Kokichi raised his brow in confusion again. "The girl who plays in the show 'Kawaii Spy, Aki Nagasaki!'" Himiko explained. 

   "Ohhh...I know what you're talking about," Kokichi said. "I thought that was an anime, though."

   "Nyeh...actually, it started as a manga," Himiko said. "I have all 50 volumes! And then it got an anime adaptation. Then, a few years ago, it became a live/action show starring child actress, Haruna Imamura!" Kokichi looked around Himiko's side of the room.

   "Where's your Kawaii Spy manga collection?" he asked.

    "Nyeh...it's back at my house," Himiko said. "I didn't bring it with me when I came to Hope's Peak. I really should ask my mommy to send it to me."

   "What's it even about, again?" Kokichi asked. 

   "12-year-old Aki Murasaki acts as a normal girl who goes to school, but, she's really the world's best spy," Himiko explained. 

   "Wait...Aki Murasaki?" Kokichi asked. "I thought she was Aki Nagasaki."

   "Aki Nagasaki is her alter ego," Himiko replied. "Aki Murasaki is her actual name. Because of her last name, she wears purple! This outfit, to be exact!" Himiko pointed at the outfit she was wearing. "But when she becomes Aki Nagasaki, she wears a purple jumpsuit with a cool utility belt!"

   "Why is her spy name Nagasaki?" Kokichi asked.

   "Because that's where it all takes place," Himiko said. "Plus, it rhymes with her first name, just like her actual last name! Aki Murasaki, regular girl by day, super-spy, Aki Nagasaki, by night! It's great, cuz she gets the best of both worlds!" 

   "Could be worse," Kokichi said with a shrug. "At least she's not a regular girl/pop singer. Well, anyway, why are you dressed like that? Is there a Kawaii Spy movie coming out soon?"

   "Eeeee!!! Even better!" Himiko squealed. "On the Kawaii Spy website, there was, like, a lottery thingy where you spin a wheel, and a number is picked for you. When you get that number, you then have to fill out a form with your name, birthday, phone number, and email, and the number that was chosen for you. You then have to submit that form. Nyeh! And I won!!"