Dead Girls Tell No Tales (2)

"WH-WHAT?!" Himiko shouted. Kokichi ran up to her to cover her mouth. 

   "Shhh!!" he said. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching, then turned back to Himiko with an impish grin before uncovering her mouth. "Let's go to the Nagasaki Triangle!" he said in a low voice.

  "But...when?" Himiko whispered. 

  "Now!" Kokichi answered in hushed excitement. Himiko's eyes grew wide. Kokichi covered her mouth again to make sure she wouldn't yell out again. Himiko huffed and rolled her eyes. When Kokichi felt she wasn't going to scream, or anything, he uncovered her mouth.

   "How are we going to get there, Kokichi?" she hissed.

    "Pffft...wow, for someone who insists on being called a mage, you sure do forget that you have magic," Kokichi said. "We'll fly there on your broom, no biggie!"

   "It is a biggie!" Himiko said. "No...it's a hugie!"

   "Huh? Why?" Kokichi asked.

   "Nyeh...no reason. I just wanted to see your reaction to me saying 'hugie,'" Himiko admitted, slumping her shoulders in disappointment. "Let's just go, already."

   "YES!!" Kokichi said, jumping into the air. 

   "But we have to be extra sneaky," Himiko said. "It's not even completely dark out, yet."

   "Nah, we don't need to be sneaky, we need a diversion," Kokichi said, grinning deviously. 

   "Nyeh? What do you mean?" Himiko asked. Instead of answering her, Kokichi began running downstairs and screaming his head off.

   "AAAAHHHHH!!! GUYS!! HEY, GUYS!!! THERE'S A METEOR SHOWER OUTSIDE IN THE FRONT YARD!!! HURRY!! HURRY!!" he yelled. 

   "What?! A meteor shower?!" Kaede exclaimed, jumping up from the living room couch. The others looked startled, as well.

   "YES!! GO LOOK AT IT!!! IT'S SO COOL!!!" Kokichi screeched. Everyone clamored as they shoved each other around to exit the front door.

   "HEY!! I GET TO GO OUT, FIRST!!!" Kaito demanded, trying to shove past Rantaro.

   "WHY YOU FIRST, YOU DEGENERATE?!" Tenko yelled, squeezing past Tsumugi and Kiyo.

   "BECAUSE METEORS COME FROM SPACE, SO I GET TO SEE IT FIRST!!" Kaito shouted. 

   "Kaito...urgh...that's unfair!!" Shuichi grunted as he was being squashed between Miu and Kaede. While everyone was trying to shove their way out through the front door, Kokichi took Himiko's hand and led her outside the back door. 

   "Go get your broom, Himiko!" he said. "Fast!" Himiko ran into her secret, magic room to grab her broom.