Pyramid Scheme (5)

Kokichi led the way through the dark tunnel, holding the torch with Himiko and Miu close behind him. Miu fearfully grabbed hold of Himiko's shoulders.

   "I hate it in here," she mumbled. "It's so damn creepy!"

   "I know!" Kokichi said. "What if we run into giant scarab beetles that crawl into your skin, like in that one movie? Or even better, what if we run into an actual mummy?! That'd be toootally cool!"

   "Ugh...stop it! you're freakin' me out even more!" Miu whined. Himiko remained silent. She was feeling the walls, searching for that tingling sensation within her, but the tingling remained dormant. 

   What is going on with me? she thought to herself. Why did I feel that tingly feeling before?

   "What about you, HimiCocoa Bean?" Kokichi asked. "If you're scared, you can hold my hand."

   "Nyeh...I'm fine," Himiko replied. 

   "Are you sure? You've been very quiet on this trip, y'know?" Kokichi said. 

   "I know why she's quiet!" Miu said suddenly. Kokichi and Himiko groaned, dreading what Miu was going to say next. 

   "It's not what you think it is, Miu," Himiko said. 

   "What? I was just gonna say that you wanted me to go with Kiyo and Kaito so you could go through this tunnel with Kokichi and get busy with him! What did you think I was going to say?" Miu said. Kokichi and Himiko groaned in frustration and facepalmed.

   "Just keep your mouth shut, you jizz-loaded bitch," Kokichi muttered.

   "J-Jizz-loaded?!" Miu gasped. Then, she began to hyperventilate. "Ooo...nobody's called me that before. Aaa-hahahaa...H-Himiko, can I have him?" Kokichi and Himiko immediately stopped walking and whirled around to stare at Miu in disgust and disbelief. "Aaah! W-Wait! No, that's not what I meant! S-Sorry!" Kokichi rolled his eyes and continued walking. Himiko merely shook her head before continuing to follow Kokichi. "Ee-eee...wait for me!" Miu said, rushing up to Himiko and placing her hands on her shoulders again. They walked further into the tunnel until they came to a large, empty room. 

   "Huh? What place is this?" Kokichi asked, shining the torch all over the room. "There's nothing in here!" 

    "M-Maybe this is the room of...invisible things, or something?" Miu said.

   "Nee-heehee...no, that's what the inside of your head is called!" Kokichi laughed. 

    "Gggrrr...shaddap, you li'l piece of shit!" Miu growled. 

   "Make me!" Kokichi replied in a bratty way.

   "I don't make shit, I bury it!" Miu snarled, shaking her fist at him. 

    "No, you don't! You didn't even have the balls to do that out in the desert before we came in here," Kokichi pointed out with a cheeky grin.